Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I think it's probably a pinup to collect rather than a scene. The MC is holding a vibrator/dido in the latest report and so I reckon the troublemaker mentioned who is causing a ruckus is probably Tasha the Sex Shop owner.
It might be a mere pinup, but so far all the ladies featured in them also each received a scene:

v.02121: The (very cheesy :p) daydreaming sequence.
ALBUM-Melissa_x4.jpg

v.04122: The barn + BC scenes.
ALBUM-Hannah_x4.jpg

Also v.04122: The workout scene.
ALBUM-Heather_x4.jpg

v.07011: The manor scene.
ALBUM-Erica_x4.jpg

As for the troublemaker, I highly doubt it's Tasha as, although not confirmed, won't be an NPC this time around (short for non-plowable character haha) and as such, it doesn't make sense for her to intervene between the MC and his relationship with the the other sirens -- a neutral character linking both the ToN and TGO storylines essentially.

Last edited:

jansell

Apr 20, 2021
There were some geniuses who have already asked for a 100% save after the very first release... :rolleyes:
If you all remember it... that's the reason why I asked for a 276% save 4 months before release coz I knew this was gonna happen... :p:LOL:

I snatched it from " somewhere else " :KEK: You know what they say...
View attachment 1592411 :ROFLMAO:

And you are wondering why we look like big bad meanies ??? :oops::LOL:
I understood ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
It might be a mere pinup, but so far all the ladies featured in them also each received a scene:

View attachment 1593202

View attachment 1593200

View attachment 1593201

View attachment 1593199

As for the troublemaker, I highly doubt it's Tasha as, although not confirmed, won't be an NPC this time around (short for non-plowable character haha) and as such, it doesn't make sense for her to intervene between the MC and his relationship with the the other sirens -- a neutral character linking both the ToN and TGO storylines essentially.
Tasha did provide the MC with a lot of background information about Madalyn and her shop is full of oversized sex toys of all kinds. Seeing the MC holding a vibrator/dildo in the last Weekly Report made me wonder whether Tasha might have misdirected William to the wrong woman in respect to a vibrator/dildo discovered at a crime scene or similar. (Imagine the MC having to ask a question like "Is this your vibrator madam?" to some lady during an inquiry!) As far as I can see Tasha's sole purpose in The Genesis Order is to provide information to the MC plus adding a dash of comedy to proceedings which she could do simultaneously by misleading the MC into various embarrassing sticky situations. Also as some of the pinups came after scenes featuring certain girls/women, e.g., Melissa's first scene happens at the very beginning of TGO before you can get her pinup, they are not always predictive as per future scenes, some of which turn out afterward to be very tame, e.g., the MC checking out Heather surreptitiously, in a furtive and creepy way, in the gymnasium.

I have no idea really what comes next which is good and piques the interest.

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018

View attachment 1593202

View attachment 1593200

View attachment 1593201

View attachment 1593199

I like "The Manor Scene" bit more than others:love:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
You may find that Tasha is in thrall to Madelyn, and will feed the MC info that will take him deeper into trouble.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
NLT Media seems to be one of the highest regarded developers around.
Found this interview with him/them:

Any other info on them?
Is he a single dev or several people ?

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
NLT Media seems to be one of the highest regarded developers around.
Found this interview with him/them:

Any other info on them?
Is he a single dev or several people ?
As far I know his a single dev , he works in a game company before .. you can follow him in discord :)

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
haha i ran out of money... didnt get a single profile photo...
Go to the forest and run around the idols will spawn and then take them to the warehouse and sell them.
After about 30-40 minutes made enough money to buy all the items availble at the store (pics, furniture, plants, etc.)

Payment scale for artifacts.
Intel ----------------- 0 ---- 1
Stone Figurine --- ---($20) ($22)
Clay Statue ----------- ($40) ($44)
Clay Idol - ---- --- ---- ($70) ($77)
Sliver Statue --------------- ($825)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 224 Votes