Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Man, I still remember you helping someone sometimes. But its long time ago.
Takes a special kind of weirdo to require help in the 3rd update of a game you can finish in less than an hour. Especially made by NLT who has barely any bugs within the entire dev cycle. Guess people are just regressing beyond grade school and require constant supervision, otherwise they'd eat their glue sticks and put forks in power outlets

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep, there's a few dudes asking save for v04, which takes like 15 mins max to do. Typical lazy noodles. Probably the same dudes who can't play that long without needing 10 mil $ haxed into the 2nd update. And then some people wonder why the thread is filled with replies that sound like we're all big meanies ......
There were some geniuses who have already asked for a 100% save after the very first release... :rolleyes:
If you all remember it... that's the reason why I asked for a 276% save 4 months before release coz I knew this was gonna happen... :p:LOL:

On the official website there is only release 07011, I wanted to know where did you get this version 07012 from?
I snatched it from " somewhere else " :KEK: You know what they say...
7222.gif :ROFLMAO:
Me ? Trying to help a rando ? You must of stayed in this place for too long
And you are wondering why we look like big bad meanies ??? :oops::LOL:

jplumber

Feb 7, 2020
hey all, I must have missed something because I can't get past the bushes into the forest. Trying to farm artefacts to upgrade house but am struggling...your help is appreciated

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
hey all, I must have missed something because I can't get past the bushes into the forest. Trying to farm artefacts to upgrade house but am struggling...your help is appreciated
Yeah you missed already something... for instance future updates ( not necessarily the next one :KEK: ) that will come out this year... or you forgot to hack NLTs servers for the final version maybe ?! :unsure::LOL:

jplumber

Feb 7, 2020
are you saying I can't get past those bushes yet? Where then can I find artefacts to sell to make more money?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
are you saying I can't get past those bushes yet? Where then can I find artefacts to sell to make more money?
Yes you can't get past the bushes (pro tip : if the game tells you to not go somewhere/blocked, don't go there). The junk spawns at random and you need to be really close to spot them. There's also a chance nothing spawns. There's also a chance you fucked yourself with a save edit .....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There's also a chance nothing spawns. There's also a chance you fucked yourself with a save edit .....
Nope :p

That's a definite nope ! :LOL: See that's right what you wrote you need to be in close proximity to spot them BUT ! if you cannot spot anything you just need to wait a couple of seconds... now it's spent time ( or maybe steps made but it's all the same :ROFLMAO: and we are talking about seconds here not hours :KEK: ) that makes the goodies respawn... Someone wrote it's limited to some number but actually it's not... I already picked up 39 stuff from the forest map without exiting it ! :eek::LOL: Then I got bored and did something else... And so far the save edit did not show any negative backlash on me... SO FAR !!! I'm not saying it won't change in future updates so whoever decides to most likely wreck his game should know that this is a very likely outcome to editing stuff ESPECIALLY chest keys ! :p

Reactions: SwiftPint

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
So excited to see my farm milf carol in her first scene in the coming update:love::p
I think it's probably a pinup to collect rather than a scene. The MC is holding a vibrator/dido in the latest report and so I reckon the troublemaker mentioned who is causing a ruckus is probably Tasha the Sex Shop owner.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes you can't get past the bushes (pro tip : if the game tells you to not go somewhere/blocked, don't go there). The junk spawns at random and you need to be really close to spot them. There's also a chance nothing spawns. There's also a chance you fucked yourself with a save edit .....
Hey, I said it, you help :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes