Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hello guys i miseed the V04122 version and i cant find the link anywhere any help ?
And that stops you from getting the full v07 how ? Not like this is the 3rd update and not that huge of a download ...... Unless you're still on a 56k and playing on a phone, in which case > rofl

• Haha
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have played the Epidemic Saga and some other games from NLT, but yeah I'm kinda new commenting stuff :D. So what is all about?
Dudes have been moaning for $ hax since the 1st release, when there was nothing to buy. Same thing as in ToN, though in ToN having too much $ too early fuckered up the game. Hopefully the same thing happens in here so we can laugh our asses off to lamers who can't do anything without crapping their game. Then you got the wackjobs who can't play without having a girl younger than MC be his mom, cause NLT used to make wincest comics 5 years ago and without acknowledging Patreon said lolnope to anything 4 years ago. Typical thread fail, good for a laugh. And since the game updates every 2 weeks, there's never a dull moment

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, I'm running 07012 (updated each time since the release of the game) and get this notice every time I start the game. The game seems to play as it should, so not sure what it means or if I should worry about it. Screenshot (487).png

Reactions: DarkLuffy

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Oh thank you sooooo much you are so helpful !! ( so now this is where your reply will be " your welcome" ) and after that I will waste more space on the thread by saying " see I told you he would say that"

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Oh thank you sooooo much you are so helpful !! ( so now this is where your reply will be " your welcome" ) and after that I will waste more space on the thread by saying " see I told you he wpuld say that"
Basic search skills would have told you what's happening and what you gotta do. But nope. Bonus points for getting mad. Keep at it

• Angry
Reactions: El Buho

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys....anyone know how to extract images and video files from any rpgm games?
Extract images and videos ??? :oops::oops::oops: Sure you did not mean " decrypt " them ? :unsure: All the files are there in their respective folders... so I don't see how one cannot copy them on their own :LOL:

Reactions: Levi Sasuke
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes