jansell

Apr 20, 2021
What I posted was the fixed android version 1.07 apk... the other source android is a 07011 version and if you used that then you won't be able to use your save states... someone gave feedback about it already why don't you android guys read upon your own shit ??? :unsure: :rolleyes:

The Genesis Order PC compressed 07011

both for pc

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
so i'm asking, what's the difference? both are from PC
All versions were present all platforms... :LOL: Difference between 07011 and 07012 is the restriction on chest keys have been lifted... meaning you don't have to collect every chest every episode and you can cheat as many chest keys as you want to... careful with this ! :devilish::p:LOL:

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
ThisSat.png
The Genesis Order chapter 4 is coming this Saturday with 4 story scenes, a Kamasutra page, pinup, and a new crafting system. There are surprises in store for William as an awkward situation leads to an even more awkward situation. Take a guess who starts all the trouble.

You'll also be meeting a new woman as you continue to secretly investigate a case behind Melissa's back.

The new crafting system is called "Angelcraft" and is a more visual approach to crafting. You will collect scrolls and be able to read them all in one location. Once you have all the items you need for crafting, you will be prompted to craft the item automatically. No more selecting items from your inventory.

There's also a new lock picking minigame coming in chapter 4 that will offer a new way to open locked areas.

Thank you for supporting The Genesis Order! Have a great week and be on the lookout for chapter 4 coming at the end of the week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
For those patiently waiting, I will try to update my Incest Mod (to accompany the Dialogue one) before the next update.

urhen225

Jun 25, 2019
That means you either pay the Patreon version or wait indefinitely here for a link no1's gonna provide
First of all, why are you so sure the dev does not care that the mac .zip is potentially broken? And also, it seems to me that a new file will be up on Saturday with the new update, so that is hardly indefinitely.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
First of all, why are you so sure the dev does not care that the mac .zip is potentially broken? And also, it seems to me that a new file will be up on Saturday with the new update, so that is hardly indefinitely.
Oh I see we got a genius here... :LOL:

First of all... you are a noodle ! Second... there is nothing wrong with the Mac file... Third and the most important : this is a pirate site ! The games developer ( NLT ) never uploaded here anything... he releases stuff to his patreons biweekly and since this is a pirate site you download from here the said stuffs that were pillaged... so you are on your way to jail since you commit with this action a crime ! :KEK: Hopey this was informative enough :p:ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes