danlan58

Jan 12, 2020
I am almost done with Nadia and look forward to starting this one. If I start this game on an Android tablet are there any special updating requirements to make sure my save game will load to a future game update? Thanks

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am almost done with Nadia and look forward to starting this one. If I start this game on an Android tablet are there any special updating requirements to make sure my save game will load to a future game update? Thanks
Yes :p

Reactions: jansell

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried with 3 different tools, and I have the same problem with all of them.
When use the Windows files created your own Mac version. Instructions how to do this can be found in the FAQ or in the threads linked in my signature.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sounds cool, but I think Ill just wait for the dev to upload a working version :)
Just use zipeg, unarchiver and archive utility sometimes have issues, unless of course your download was corrupted, try to dl the update again.
I didn't have any issues, but it can happen. :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just use zipeg, unarchiver and archive utility sometimes have issues, unless of course your download was corrupted, try to dl the update again.
I didn't have any issues, but it can happen. :)
I already checked them all and even posted about it... let him noodle his way around if he's so determined ! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
my game has version 07011 and its pe 07012?
What I posted was the fixed android version 1.07 apk... the other source android is a 07011 version and if you used that then you won't be able to use your save states... someone gave feedback about it already why don't you android guys read upon your own shit ??? :unsure: :rolleyes:

Reactions: jansell

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It was just a suggestion not a command ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
Of course Sir, no command Sir!
P.S. Joking of course just trying to make the thread a bit more light...... Sure I could try to help the world instead, but you know, baby steps...;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What I posted was the fixed android version 1.07 apk... the other source android is a 07011 version and if you used that then you won't be able to use your save states... someone gave feedback about it already why don't you android guys read upon your own shit ??? :unsure: :rolleyes:
That's the answer to solve most of the thread (not just Android)

Reactions: sixart

jansell

Apr 20, 2021

The Genesis Order PC compressed 07011

both for pc

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes