sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why is mine showing v-07011? I've already downloaded the latest updates.

View attachment 1585082
Because 07012 is a fix version which changes a couple of lines... otherwise it's identical with 07011 so it will show the same at the main menu... if you wanna know for sure it's 07012 then get 2 keys and try to open up a chest... if it does then you have 07012 if not... 07011 and your game is fucked :KEK:

Reactions: donbas

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Because 07012 is a fix version which changes a couple of lines... otherwise it's identical with 07011 so it will show the same at the main menu... if you wanna know for sure it's 07012 then get 2 keys and try to open up a chest... if it does then you have 07012 if not... 07011 and your game is fucked :KEK:
Always a good advice to point out your game is fucked at the very end of any tip-giving reply :

"Do this and that, if A happens you're good. If B, you're fucked, enjoy"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Always a good advice to point out your game is fucked at the very end of any tip-giving reply :

"Do this and that, if A happens you're good. If B, you're fucked, enjoy"
One must not take MY word for it... they can test it out for themselves... It is what it is... personally I would not do that just like NLT does not do it... why would I ? Noodles just be glad that cheating is open for business......... for NOW ! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Quite sure he will come up with something to counter it... like...
pepe-frog.gif
:KEK:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Can the Master of Ceremonies, William Sizemore, have sexual intercourse with his mother yet? :p Thanks in advance. (y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's Ella :KEK:
The plot thickens... DarlingDimwittedKomododragon-size_restricted.gif :LOL:

So let us get this straight... Ella ( as a Yakuza pupil who tries to infiltrate the triads ) gives birth to Fuckface BEFORE she's even born... :unsure: That's some next level time travel shit there ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: And of course when she's young enough to bleed she decides to get dicked down by her ( not even born yet !!! ) son... :WaitWhat:o_O This will cause a time paradox... the not even born Fuckface fucks her mom Ella who returns in time to give birth to the other Fuckface who ventures into this mystery... WHO IS THE DADDY ??? :p

I knew NLT was a genius ! :cool::ROFLMAO:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can the Master of Ceremonies, William Sizemore, have sexual intercourse with his mother yet? :p Thanks in advance. (y)
Ask the dude who makes the wincest patch how he'll unfuck the entire game every 2 weeks for the next year+, if he can do that, you'll get your answer

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jon, obviously :D
That's right ladies and gentlemens Jon " Bones " Jones is back in the picture with some weird surprise plot twist he's the father... :WaitWhat: o_O :WaitWhat: I thought Fuckface was or will be ( or was ?! :eek:o_O:WaitWhat: ) his own Daddy !?! :unsure::oops: Damn this story will be amazing... as soon as somebody takes it on to interpret it to everyone ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: NLT (y)

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
You know most of the time I only read a thread after the newest release. But I keep coming back to this one everyday just to read the ongoing shenanigans....

Keep it up, I am greatly amused...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The plot thickens... View attachment 1585251 :LOL:

So let us get this straight... Ella ( as a Yakuza pupil who tries to infiltrate the triads ) gives birth to Fuckface BEFORE she's even born... :unsure: That's some next level time travel shit there ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: And of course when she's young enough to bleed she decides to get dicked down by her ( not even born yet !!! ) son... :WaitWhat:o_O This will cause a time paradox... the not even born Fuckface fucks her mom Ella who returns in time to give birth to the other Fuckface who ventures into this mystery... WHO IS THE DADDY ??? :p

I knew NLT was a genius ! :cool::ROFLMAO:
You probably mistake game, this is exactly fit on Timestamps after few updates.
You know most of the time I only read a thread after the newest release. But I keep coming back to this one everyday just to read the ongoing shenanigans....

Keep it up, I am greatly amused...
There are only factual discussions going on here. There is definitely no free entertainment ...

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
There was no save location problem in Lust Epidemic in Android.

But in Treasure Of Nadia, there was problem also in this game :( :( :( :(

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes