seden

Aug 22, 2016
No need to wait for a port to apk.
Use joiplay and either the base or compressed renpy pc and play.
Most games are ok, if not, report in the tool thread which should be be on this forum to.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No need to wait for a port to apk.
Use joiplay and either the base or compressed renpy pc and play.
Most games are ok, if not, report in the tool thread which should be be on this forum to.
It's all fine and dandy... but since when is this a ren'py game ?! :oops: :p

seden

Aug 22, 2016
That tool support more than renpy only, as to which engine can be used, there is a list but it is based on users reports, so...
Still, my bad. As usual, going from what I know do not help as much since others do not.
Tbs.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
What a story writing.
First, she said by herself, the case is closed.
Then it has been a heart attack.
Which isn't natural only, and even if limiting light to it, it came be both from natural source or semi prepared, sport and others activity may do such.
Add plants, chemicals and some physical movements, respiration + pression over the corresponding area. Sex may bring such effect to, of course. Still, She doesn't seem bright at all, hm. More later. Still, Tbs.
Images are good, wonder as to the story.

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
So to fill in the blanks let's create noodles paradise ! :LOL:

THE GENESIS ORDER V07012 UPDATE ONLY
Mac
Google Drive

Linux
Google Drive

THE GENESIS ORDER V07012
Mac
Google Drive

Linux
Google Drive

That's all folks ! :LOL:
Crazygamer43 please update the OP if you have the time ! ;)(y)
Many thanks for the update... but Mac zip file won't extract... Error -1 No such process... any thoughts? (Megaup)

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
How do these update only files work? Just extract and overwrite everything? It never works for me. When I load up the game again I get errors.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Many thanks for the update... but Mac zip file won't extract... Error -1 No such process... any thoughts? (Megaup)
I just downloaded and extacted ( and checked my original too ) from the Mac version both UO and regular without any troubles... you sure there was not something wrong during download ? :unsure: Still if there were problem why not download from GD ? :oops::LOL:(y)
How do these update only files work? Just extract and overwrite everything? It never works for me. When I load up the game again I get errors.
Yes :p FAQ ! OP ! :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What chapter select... the 3 update combined is less than 20 minutes if you replay it :LOL: I have a feeling if this keeps up this story will be a rather short one :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
When saw that Dance scene it was okay, pretty good.

But somehow days after playing my mind somehow keeps comming back to it/to that song too. Dunno why my brain decided to get stuck on that scene/song but now it thinks it was hot as fuck

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When saw that Dance scene it was okay, pretty good.

But somehow days after playing my mind somehow keeps comming back to it/to that song too. Dunno why my brain decided to get stuck on that scene/song but now it thinks it was hot as fuck
:oops:
Must be the hormones coz' this was funny and " informative " rather than " hot as fuck " :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes