Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Less than a day until we see if removing the key limit was a mistake from NLT (wild guesstimate : yes)

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
Either your file is corrupted (re-download the game) or your tool is shite. For latter I would suggest to try a different tool.
Many thanks for the reply... did so but the problem persists... nevertheless been able to extract it with other tool and managed to play the game in spite a small error while extracting.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
NLTs one of the best, I just finished ToN a few days ago and jumped into this today. At least he's got a consistent release schedule from what I see. Next chapter is coming in 21hrs or so.

Reactions: Freki.g

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Many thanks for the reply... did so but the problem persists... nevertheless been able to extract it with other tool and managed to play the game in spite a small error while extracting.
2d32e156fc3b1e39869e15a00b514aab.gif
So your problem is/was self induced ? :LOL: Well good to know... although this will have it's consequences :whistle:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Go to the forest and run around the idols will spawn and then take them to the warehouse and sell them.
After about 30-40 minutes made enough money to buy all the items availble at the store (pics, furniture, plants, etc.)

Payment scale for artifacts.
Intel ----------------- 0 ---- 1
Stone Figurine --- ---($20) ($22)
Clay Statue ----------- ($40) ($44)
Clay Idol - ---- --- ---- ($70) ($77)
Sliver Statue --------------- ($825)
Ooo! Never saw a silver statue. Off I go...

wiboanonym

Nov 14, 2021
Problems with character movement

I played some hours to the game. Then I saved the game and now as I want to play it again, it get unplayable. The character is always runing north without touching the keyboard, it's like the up key would be stuck on the keyboard but it is not. I uninstalled the game and re-installed it but this doesn't solve the problem. Any ideas what could cause this problem?
thx in advance

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

I played some hours to the game. Then I saved the game and now as I want to play it again, it get unplayable. The character is always runing north without touching the keyboard, it's like the up key would be stuck on the keyboard but it is not. I uninstalled the game and re-installed it but this doesn't solve the problem. Any ideas what could cause this problem?
thx in advance
Plug in play devices off ! ALL OF THEM !
Drake yes.jpeg :KEK:

Reactions: wiboanonym

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nice update... I'm still not satisfied with the content though... I'm sure TON has more to offer at 9%... :cautious:

Reactions: darius047

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

thx in advance
monkey-pissed.gif

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes