Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks for the the answer. Madalyn is probably my favourite love interest in Treasure Of Nadia.
So when I saw that comment that she might be sleeping around/cheating on the MC from Treasure of Nadia, it got me worried xd

Reactions: DD69-1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Uuuuhm, maybe before you use my saves you should take a look how they are named.
As you could see they are respectively named DefaultTGOfile9.rpgsave and DefaultTGOfile10.rpgsave, now if you don't make a save in your game in the 9 and 10th slot before and then overwrite them with mines you can't use them, RPGM don't see saves that don't exist previously, it doesn't work like Renpy that allow you to put a save made by others an open them regardlessy.
The global save is created once you open the game automatically, so it's not an issue.
Alternatively you can create a save in the first slot, rename one of my saves DefaultTGOsave1.rpgsave and overwrite your with mine.
This way you will be able to use my saves without a problem, ok? I hope I've been clear enough, let me know if you have problem. :)
Renpy also uses #'d slots, just not the the global thingy that looks for them.
how much time of play is the 25%? to see if i start to do the same that Nadia, and just keep the game and update
About 8 hours so far, remove 2 to 4 for grinding $ and if you don't read anything and already know the walkthrough

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the the answer. Madalyn is probably my favourite love interest in Treasure Of Nadia.
So when I saw that comment that she might be sleeping around/cheating on the MC from Treasure of Nadia, it got me worried xd
Well, I'm sure our beloved Madalyn fucked lilian's father. :BootyTime:

• Sad
Reactions: Limited20

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It's so strange to see a game developed by NLT that doesn't have a protagonist who appears to be a 14 year old boy.

Even stranger is seeing NLT develop a game that wasn't made to use incest patch unlike his previous work.

I waited for 'Treasure of Nadia' to be complete to play for the first time and I intend to do the same with 'The Genesis Order', but I'm curious... how good is this game compared to previous games?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Renpy also uses #'d slots, just not the the global thingy that looks for them.

About 8 hours so far, remove 2 to 4 for grinding $ and if you don't read anything and already know the walkthrough
True, you're right I should have been more specific on that part, I stand corrected.:)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Ah but lots of revelation and curiosity raised during last update.

For example: Hint that robed men in Wilkes mansion are people affected by Curse of Nadia, so must have traded Casula treasure and hence once Eclipse Guild members more than likely. (Why are they not dead? How long have they got left? Why are they still serving Lillian? Could Charles Wilkes be one such person and not dead at all? Could the curse be reversed in some way and Charles restored to previous state?) Hint that much of Treasure of Nadia and other Guild wealth is hidden somewhere in vault in Wilkes mansion. Lillian behaviour indicates that she did not know Duncan personally or about Guild role late father appears to have had. Also Nellie showed great disrespect towards Duncan in front of other Guild members. Does this indicate that she might be his superior within the Guild? Could Nellie be the person pulling all the strings behind the criminal scene in North Santiva? And Why did Andrea tell William not to worry about Duncan Helmer the most formidable and dangerous member of the Guild? Why was Andrea so certain that the crime rate in North Santiva was low and would remain low for duration? Could Commissioner Kimura be in league with Helmer and struck some kind of a deal with him, e.g., Helmer agrees to keep crime low in Kimura's district in return for her allowing him to run reboot of Eclipse Guild from headquarters in her district?

Tons of other information contained in dialogues and I hope for at least one non-sexual dramatic scene per update.

No more time to write more but very much information disclosed in last update if but look - or read I say. (y)
I'm pretty certain that either Andrea or Melissa are in cahoots with the guild - I also think Melissa catching Fuckhead in sexual congress in the interrogation room is also to move the plot forward specifically setting the stage for other drama.

Reactions: Sick Puppy

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
It's so strange to see a game developed by NLT that doesn't have a protagonist who appears to be a 14 year old boy.

Even stranger is seeing NLT develop a game that wasn't made to use incest patch unlike his previous work.

I waited for 'Treasure of Nadia' to be complete to play for the first time and I intend to do the same with 'The Genesis Order', but I'm curious... how good is this game compared to previous games?

mechanics identical, plot: variation on a theme ... purports (credibly) to be the sequel ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Same issue. Are you using the cheat mod? Was the MC miniature right before this happened and came into the bedroom and found full size MC in bed? I cannot fix it either.
I was with the previous install that I updated to the new version, but I downloaded a clean full install.

genconfusion

May 13, 2018

He might not look like a 14 yo, but mc acts like one.

• Sad
Reactions: saynotoNTR

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm pretty certain that either Andrea or Melissa are in cahoots with the guild
That might be right but if it is right we have here the most dumbass Police Commissioner in history one dumbass DIC that's in charge for no reason ( not that the others would be shining light on that subject :KEK: ) and to go back to Kimura lock how the fuck is her " house " fully loaded with these " exotic " artifacts ? :unsure::rolleyes::p
specifically setting the stage for other drama.
This ain't a VN here the story is written already no forks so no dramas :KEK: It was just a dumb scene... :rolleyes: welp a dumb game comes with dumb scenes right ? :unsure::p

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
It is implicit in the plot. That's all.
Thanks for the info. I asked since I have not played Genesis Order.

Im gonna skip it.

Sad to hear that Madalyn would do that.
I also read now an old comment
" Lillian's father recently remarried to Madalyn .. didn't you read that ? during Melissa & MC when they interrogated Lillian "
So sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: oaiki
3.70 star(s) 222 Votes