Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
As for Nellie abruptness with Duncan, well, if Duncan Godfather figure everybody, Guild member or not, would have to show deference and respect (same as with Mafia overlord) before others at least or suffer rebuke and consequences. Nellie Cole's rudeness and familiarity with Helmer might, of course, be sign of a longstanding friendly/intimate relationship between them which once again makes me wonder whether Duncan Helmer might be Tasha Cole father. :eek:
I had the same thought, but one must also consider the possibility that Duncan & Nellie because "close" after the birth of Tasha, perhaps even only in recent times of the NLT story timeline.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Forget about that for a sec and think about this implicit in the plot thing :KEK:
Plot?!? Where?!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK: :KEK:
Sorry don't want to look too mean, but plot is a big word for this game honestly, I enjoy NLT games, but I'm not here for that exactly at this point.:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ofc there is plot... and what a plot !!! :HideThePain: :eek: But I'm afraid Dylan741 you misunderstood what I was implying... though I loved the fleabag :KEK: Anyways... :coffee:;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ofc there is plot... and what a plot !!! :HideThePain: :eek: But I'm afraid Dylan741 you misunderstood what I was implying... though I loved the fleabag :KEK: Anyways... :coffee:;)
No no don't worry about that, but the assist you give me for a barely good joke was too tempting... Told you I want to try to make at least a passable one.. :D :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: sixart

HRallone

Feb 25, 2018
Guys i'm actually fcked because i can't get the last old book for the strenght for the metal jook jar.
Does anyone have 100% file so i can get things right again starting from this update ?

3.70 star(s) 222 Votes