sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ah yes, another rando's version 4 days before the next update, just to fuck with people even more. Have fun with the meltdown
Well rando is uncalled for... doing pretty much all the major hits on android :p

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Give man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach him how to fish and he'll eat for the rest of his life. Better to teach than to give straight answers.
That makes a rather large assumption, that you want the man to eat for the rest of his life. What if you don't?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ lol

First one needs eyes to see and writing skills...
Second needs reading skills and understanding ability...

Both is a massive failure here :KEK:

Reactions: Ali10

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I may be wrong as I have not done an actual count, but it seems to me that for every 1 newbie / naive question posted there are at least 3 irate / unhelpful / insulting responses and associated grandstanding from a small clique of anti-social "veterans" (occasionally spawning new accounts to by pass rules, add likes to their posts, etc.).

Maybe if they showed a bit of civility and restraint the newbies would have fewer pages to scroll through to find their answers...

Last edited:

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
I may be wrong as I have not done an actual count, but it seems to me that for every 1 newbie / naive question posted there are at least 3 irate / unhelpful / insulting responses and associated grandstanding from a small clique of anti-social "veterans" (occasionally spawning new accounts to by pass rules, add likes to their posts, etc.).

Maybe if they showed a bit of civility and restraint the newbies would have fewer pages to scroll through to find their answers...
You are forgetting the one important thing though.
Newbies do not bother to read, or even search, through the thread in the first place.
They come in and ask their question, even if the last comment on the thread answered it already.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You are forgetting the one important thing though.
Newbies do not bother to read, or even search, through the thread in the first place.
They come in and answer their question, even if the last comment on the thread answered it already.
Erm, seems you confuzzled yourself. They "ask" their question, not answer it themselves :unsure:

What if said noobs actually tried searching/reading 1st ? Not only would they find their junk already asked a few dozen times, it probably got answered the same amount. Then imagine them not having to ask the same crap again, what do you think the big meanies would then do : absolutely nothing. Thread just cleanse itself by having the actual problem fix itself. Magic

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Sorry but have bugs in some parts, example when the player go to the roof
I had the same bug..
What bug(s) do you have? What version are you playing (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, Uncompressed, Compressed, Full-version, Update-Only-version) and do you use any mods?

Yes. Yes it is funny.
I agree. Because it's most probably because those, who encounter bugs, are either using mods or made some mistakes when using the Update-Only files -- it's always the same! But hey, let's see and wait for their response...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
help how do You pass the police guy if you dont want to pay him the 2000$
If you click on the option below, it will give you a discount and take .500 instead of 2000.
Wait -- you paid the police officer 500? Why didn't you bribe him again? :LOL:

EDIT: You're not the brightest candle on the cake, aren't you?
(This is no offense -- just a hint about your character's INT score in-game.)
im not sure i quite understand this
as i understand the oracle i should ba able to pass without paying anything
i could buy a book in the store
and make essence of intelligence
but can't find anymore books

so shall i just pay him 500

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
With INT lower than 4 -- yes. If you manage to increase your INT to 4 (which you should be able to at this point), you do not have to pay 500 bucks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks i haven't played the last 3 or 4 updates
so onwards to look for the 2 other books
now i know i can get 1 in ellas home

got intel 4 now and paid 50 bucks (y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 222 Votes