theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Going to add your post to faq.
As much as I appreciate that, there's absolutely no need to -- in fact, it will confuse people unnecessarily.

In your FAQ you already have a link to several walkthrough guides, the book locations and such, and I think that should be enough. You have to increase your INT and STR throughout the game multiple times, and my post is very specific for the INT increase between v.27 and v.29. So I'd prefer to NOT have my post linked in the FAQ. ;)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
how can i increase my inteligence
This. This is a perfect example of an absolute unnecessary post which proves that most people in this thread are stupid af (and no, this time I'm not talking about your in-game character!), and why people are shouting at them for being so obnoxious.

The answer to your question is literally 4 posts above your question (your post is #9,358, the answer is in post #9,354!). FOUR posts! Proves that you haven't read anything, and at this time I don't even want to mention the forum search or the FAQ in the OP (= very first post of this thread), because if you can't read FOUR posts above yours, you are probably also incapable of doing a thread search.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: blblblblb and Petzl

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This. This is a perfect example of an absolute unnecessary post which proves that most people in this thread are stupid af (and no, this time I'm not talking about your in-game character!), and why people are shouting at them for being so obnoxious.

The answer to your question is literally 4 posts above your question (your post is #9,358, the answer is in post #9,354!). FOUR posts! Proves that you haven't read anything, and at this time I don't even want to mention the forum search or the FAQ in the OP (= very first post of this thread), because if you can't read FOUR posts above yours, you are probably also incapable of doing a thread search.
I can see the tilting point is near, next up is total meltdown

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Gotta wonder, what's the over/under on when theMickey_ will finally get so frustrated with noodles and join the dark side like many of us.
It won't be 50 %... but what dark side ?!? :LOL:

I withdraw the 50 and lower it to 40 :KEK:
I can see the tilting point is near, next up is total meltdown
Hey theMickey_
1657744423044.png

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
It's cute that you assume that the post in question wasn't a troll post by one of the bullies using a sock puppet, deliberately designed to get your goat.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckd2041

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's cute that you assume that the post in question wasn't a troll post by one of the bullies using a sock puppet, deliberately designed to get your goat.
Great, now we devolved into fake alt accounts. Gotta wonder why you got blacklisted by most of the thread

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Great, now we devolved into fake alt accounts. Gotta wonder why you got blacklisted by most of the thread
WTF ?!? :eek: This fucker lost his mind completely... funny thing is that they brand us as the big bad wolf and these whatevers have something like this on their mind... gotta wonder ! :unsure::rolleyes:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's cute that you assume we'd bother to do something as silly as that when the natural conclusion of the whole thing as it actually played out right in front of our eyes was really inevitable.

Or did you mean you are a troll poster trying to rile us up?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's cute that you assume we'd bother to do something as silly as that when the natural conclusion of the whole thing as it actually played out right in front of our eyes was really inevitable.

I mean just go up ~6 posts and you'll see 3 of his clearly pointing out at either he's trolling too hard or lost the basic concept of reality. Then you can question why every1 should put him on ignore and/or report him for massive trollage

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not really sure why you guys even pay attention to this amoeba... as much as I've seen from his " product " via yours and Omnis quotes the dude " delivered " big time :KEK: proof enough to pay no heed 'em... or I imagine his fan club is backing him up alright so include them too :LOL:

BTW : WHO IS IT ??? :oops::p

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020

I don't bully newbies, so I'm at a loss to understand how you could conclude I was talking about myself when I wrote "one of the bullies".

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
A five-year old alt, used in the forum of a game that didn't exist when the profile was created, as the troll account by a user who hadn't even been created when the 'alt' was created?

That would be impressive. I'm not sure Arianna has that level of future-seeing.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes