Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Man I want to start playing this SO BAD, but I've held off this long, do I stay strong fellas or is the time right to start it?

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Man I want to start playing this SO BAD, but I've held off this long, do I stay strong fellas or is the time right to start it?
You can wait a year for the game to be complete and finish it in a week or two; or you can start playing now and in a day or two you can wait two and half weeks for another couple of hours of play for that same year ( like the rest of us ). As the old saying goes; six of one or half-a-dozen of another. Additionally, you could play the Treasure of Nadia, a prequel, if you have not done so already.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
I had to save and close.. delete, then reload a new game with NO add ons... cheats... then I was able to move
Nothing is working for me. I deleted the game, replace with new one, reload the save...still the same. It seems that only solution is start new game...wtf

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
400MB compression is too much man. This shit looks worse than 144p.
This compression is more of a community made compression as this game has like 1900+mp4 videos which will be pain to redo for every new update.We will compress the update only and add it to the earlier compressed version ie,the first part is not my compression only the newly added content is compressed by me others are compressed by other compressers accordingly.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes