Principal14

Sep 8, 2018
I found a bug when I go home to lie down the character is already in bed after a short chat with Arianna the character gets dressed and is stuck in the bottom wall and can't move anymore. Can someone help?

Reactions: SoiCowboy

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
I found a bug when I go home to lie down the character is already in bed after a short chat with Arianna the character gets dressed and is stuck in the bottom wall and can't move anymore. Can someone help?
This is the bug we discussed here already. It looks like more people have it. It seems that the MC is saying something about being late and then he wakes up in the bed = OK progress. If you walk home by yourself you find out the MC at the door to bedroom + lying in the bed = you will end up locked inside wall....

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
This is the bug we discussed here already.
I just wonder what kind/order of events will lead up to the point where you actually can walk home after the "Oh, it's getting late" message. I've tried to reproduce this in different ways now, but for me the game always fades out automatically after that message and I end up at my home without being able to "walk" there by myself.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just wonder what kind/order of events will lead up to the point where you actually can walk home after the "Oh, it's getting late" message. I've tried to reproduce this in different ways now, but for me the game always fades out automatically after that message and I end up at my home without being able to "walk" there by myself.
Noodles have their way to fuck the games up in new ways :KEK: :rolleyes:

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Hard to say. I tried several options (entering houses, interactions, dialogues, completing sides quests..) and I always got the bug when I started from the latest save - completion +/- 33%.
Then I tried to start from my older save - completion +/- 31%. All went OK. No bug. I believe I followed the same pattern as before.
It looks like 5+ other players are having the same issue. So it looks like this bug is not that rare but also not very common.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Well I completed the last update... sexy as hell! Great work, would like to see some more taboo/kink in the game like your previous ones i.e. Lust Epidemic
Keep up the Great Work NLT!!!!

3.70 star(s) 224 Votes