GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Not bad, 1 really good scene and the other 2 were ok. Still, no Heather yet. Here's to v37, maybe her time will come then.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
To get unstuck in the bedroom, I left home and roamed around. I did a booty call with Judy and was able to progress from there.

Reactions: chuckd2041

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hard to say. I tried several options (entering houses, interactions, dialogues, completing sides quests..) and I always got the bug when I started from the latest save - completion +/- 33%.
Then I tried to start from my older save - completion +/- 31%. All went OK. No bug. I believe I followed the same pattern as before.
It looks like 5+ other players are having the same issue. So it looks like this bug is not that rare but also not very common.
Never save an RPG game with your character NOT on the main map.

If you save in a room/submap, and an event is added to the room/submap you are in, it often causes issues.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Never save an RPG game with your character NOT on the main map.

If you save in a room/submap, and an event is added to the room/submap you are in, it often causes issues.
This is not the case. I saved on the main map.
As I explained earlier the MC is not transferred into bedroom. You have to walk there. This means that you start somewhere else. The issue is with auto transfer to room.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Your original post only pointed out that you are stuck in the wall when you wake up, it doesn't say from where you started.

The fix for this when it happened previously, is similar to what you did:
1) Start the prior version of the game (v33),
2) Load your save,
3) Move somewhere else (preferably the main map),
4) Save the game,
5) Re-update the game (V35),
6) Load your save.

Since this is basically what worked for you, I would guess you were actually in an "area" and not the actual "main" map when you saved.

However, this is what people who have the issue should do, so I leave the instructions for those who may also need them.

Last edited:
Reactions: theMickey_

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Your original post only pointed out that you are stuck in the wall when you wake up, it doesn't say from where you started.

The fix for this when it happened previously, is similar to what you did:
1) Start the prior version of the game,
2) Load your save,
3) Move somewhere else (preferably the main map),
4) Save the game,
5) Re-update the game,
6) Load your save.

Since this is basically what worked for you, I would guess you were actually in an "area" and not the actual "main" map when you saved.

However, this is what people who have the issue should do, so I leave the instructions for those who may also need them.
My original posts regarding this are #9,526 and #9,584.
I understand what you mean. However this is not the case. What worked for me was to use old save and lost some progress. Save where I had the bug did not work no matter what I tried....

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Can anyone help me? I should gather 4 garbage and fire receptionist. I gather up 4 garbage around channel 4, try talking to her but she just keeps saying that she is afraid she will get fired.

Talking to the dude does nothing either.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Can anyone help me? I should gather 4 garbage and fire receptionist. I gather up 4 garbage around channel 4, try talking to her but she just keeps saying that she is afraid she will get fired.

Talking to the dude does nothing either.
Mentioned 10x times already. Buy box. Put them in the box.
They should be BOXED

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
My original posts regarding this are #9,526 and #9,584.
I understand what you mean. However this is not the case. What worked for me was to use old save and lost some progress. Save where I had the bug did not work no matter what I tried....
You used an OLD save in the CURRENT version.

Fixing the 'bug' requires you to re-load the save with the PRIOR version of the game, move, re-create the save in the PRIOR version, and then re-update the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes