phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Well, I'm trying to be the decent one, considering I've tried to help with the 'locked in the wall' problem (which is, in fact, already answered and easily searchable here, back on May 3).

Coming back with 'noodles is as noodles does' just didn't seem appropriate.

The same thing as I said last time: If people ask the same question over and over, then the search results do not show the ANSWER, just the question, over and over again. People will think it's not answered, and then even people who CAN use the thread correctly cannot do so.

Search first, ask second. What exactly is the problem with THAT?
kden.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I really hate when he does that busy work bullshit to extend the play time of an episode.

"I need to knock down this wall, and I already have a pick but now I need to run all over town going up on three roofs to find chisels...which are on roofs for some reason just because I have new roof walking shoes."

Reactions: oaiki

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Search first, ask second. What exactly is the problem with THAT?
The fact that the overwhelming majority of those who pretend to annoyance by the opposite would actually be miserable if it happened, since they wouldn't be able to get their sadistic kicks by insulting newbies. Hell, they are probably sock monkeying the most egregious requests.
where is the key for the kama sutra page for this update?
On the second floor of the police department, you'll find a crack in the wall. Click on it, and the chest key will drop in the floor below. Click on the pillar to get it.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The fact that the overwhelming majority of those who pretend to annoyance by the opposite would actually be miserable if it happened, since they wouldn't be able to get their sadistic kicks by insulting newbies. Hell, they are probably sock monkeying the most egregious requests.
It seems like that would actually further your agenda of shutting them up, with the added benefit of making them miserable.

You are, therefore, against my suggestion... why?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It seems like that would actually further your agenda of shutting them up, with the added benefit of making them miserable.

You are, therefore, against my suggestion... why?
Are you really arguing with an ignore-listed dude who pretends most of us are using alt accounts to both pad our stats and spam trash to come back with our main accounts and laugh at ? Really ?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Are you really arguing with an ignore-listed dude who pretends most of us are using alt accounts to both pad our stats and spam trash to come back with our main accounts and laugh at ? Really ?
Just proving anyone, white knight OR Petz-art Dyl-gard-kuken, can be a troll.

Search the thread, don't search the thread, someone's going to complain.

Arianna for the win!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes