Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Search first, ask second. What exactly is the problem with THAT?
The fact that the overwhelming majority of those who pretend to annoyance by the opposite would actually be miserable if it happened, since they wouldn't be able to get their sadistic kicks by insulting newbies. Hell, they are probably sock monkeying the most egregious requests.
where is the key for the kama sutra page for this update?
On the second floor of the police department, you'll find a crack in the wall. Click on it, and the chest key will drop in the floor below. Click on the pillar to get it.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The fact that the overwhelming majority of those who pretend to annoyance by the opposite would actually be miserable if it happened, since they wouldn't be able to get their sadistic kicks by insulting newbies. Hell, they are probably sock monkeying the most egregious requests.
It seems like that would actually further your agenda of shutting them up, with the added benefit of making them miserable.

You are, therefore, against my suggestion... why?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It seems like that would actually further your agenda of shutting them up, with the added benefit of making them miserable.

You are, therefore, against my suggestion... why?
Are you really arguing with an ignore-listed dude who pretends most of us are using alt accounts to both pad our stats and spam trash to come back with our main accounts and laugh at ? Really ?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Are you really arguing with an ignore-listed dude who pretends most of us are using alt accounts to both pad our stats and spam trash to come back with our main accounts and laugh at ? Really ?
Just proving anyone, white knight OR Petz-art Dyl-gard-kuken, can be a troll.

Search the thread, don't search the thread, someone's going to complain.

Arianna for the win!

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I searched for garbage, did not find much, figured taking someones 5 seconds to reply would be faster than spending 5 minutes wondering if someone had the same issue.

Sheez....
5 seconds:

1658035292552.png

1658035411630.png

Easy in 5 seconds and you don't even have to load the links!

To borrow a phrase:

Sheez....

"As a "Well-Known member" with more than 1,000 posts you should be able to use the Search function before posting!"

I agree and think you do know how to - you're just too lazy! :FacePalm:

On the plus side - at least you're not too stupid! :whistle:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
You need to understand that some people are stressed because clear lack of sexual practise so they come online and systematically target every post or question with demeaning behaviour. This is further endorsed by the strong uncontrollable urge to reply to people instantly with sarcasm. It's like a caveman that lives with parents and has social overload when going outside.

Their behaviour does not look like mods at all, it's just virginity hitting hard.

You can go to other threads where they engage, it'll be the same behaviour. In addition to that, you can come by at any time of the day, they will still be there posting the same shit, it's fucking nauseating.
That sounds like you're speaking from personal experiences :unsure:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
v.35072 full save please !
If you are the sort of person who thinks SHOUTING gets the message thru then ...

Read the OP - easy to find, it's the first item on the first page. There's even a link to the first page on every other page

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That will give you a link (ONE CLICK!) to the ENTIRE list of SAVES

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So stop being so lazy and try for yourself.

Failing that read ALL the other requests for Saves

THEN read all the risks involved in using possibly damaged saves

Then play the game FOR YOURSELF!

For the rest of the "normal" users: I apologise for all the SHOUTY text but it seems that's what's required ... :censored:

DMC

May 17, 2017
If you are the sort of person who thinks SHOUTING gets the message thru then ...

Read the OP - easy to find, it's the first item on the first page. There's even a link to the first page on every other page

That will give you a link (ONE CLICK!) to the ENTIRE list of SAVES

So stop being so lazy and try for yourself.

Failing that read ALL the other requests for Saves

THEN read all the risks involved in using possibly damaged saves

Then play the game FOR YOURSELF!

For the rest of the "normal" users: I apologise for all the SHOUTY text but it seems that's what's required ... :censored:
Yes,there is the list of saves on first page,but it only goes til v33.And if i use in search v35072 ,i only got one post,on this exact page,above us.

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes