Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Money and most other things. The site has instructions on which files to drop in if you want to change anything other than your cash.
I'm sorry. I do not understand how I am supposed to use this. Please help if you will in detailed steps. I have never to my knowledge used something like this. I am so Confused. Again, I am sorry for being too much trouble. Thank you

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
North of the farm, past the cave entrance, there's a small woods in which you fell a tree to cross a river.
Thanks for the quick reply...I've been across the river/tree, but there's no chest. I can't remember already getting it. Strangers still mention it too. Seems odd

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
I'm sorry. I do not understand how I am supposed to use this. Please help if you will in detailed steps. I have never to my knowledge used something like this. I am so Confused. Again, I am sorry for being too much trouble. Thank you
I'm just going to put this out here, that if you can't follow the instructions on the site, then maybe it would be for the best to not try and edit your save lest you screw your game up completely.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am totally anticipating the post save edit comments on here.

"My game suddenly stopped working. Not-mom turned into Gargoyle #7, and it now takes 12 keys to open each chest. What went wrong?"
Riiight... like what could go possibly wrong when you don't even know what you are doing ?!? :unsure: :oops::p
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Gato21 and Petzl

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
We should really stop, don't you think?
We're such bullies, picking on idjits just because they think they need to cheat to play a linear game, and then breaking said game. :KEK:
You said it. I didn't. And given that the individual you're addressing is one of the biggest cheaters on here ...

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are we supposed to be able to get the seven-gargoyle circle thing in this update? Just wondering if I missed one somewhere.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Here's the thing: I don't want to know where it is, I just want to know if it exists.
And your question was answered 15 comments before you asked it.
Had you searched (or *shock/horror* read), you would have found your answer.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
And your question was answered 15 comments before you asked it.
Had you searched (or *shock/horror* read), you would have found your answer.
If the gargoyle existed, had I searched for it, the results would likely have featured the location (because most people would be asking for the location, and of course I'm sure there would be plenty of kindhearted people answering them—definitely not a bunch of idiots who have nothing better to do with their time than reply to people asking the same questions while deliberately not answering them), and I specifically did not want to see that.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes