Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
If you are the sort of person who thinks SHOUTING gets the message thru then ...

Read the OP - easy to find, it's the first item on the first page. There's even a link to the first page on every other page

That will give you a link (ONE CLICK!) to the ENTIRE list of SAVES

So stop being so lazy and try for yourself.

Failing that read ALL the other requests for Saves

THEN read all the risks involved in using possibly damaged saves

Then play the game FOR YOURSELF!

For the rest of the "normal" users: I apologise for all the SHOUTY text but it seems that's what's required ... :censored:
So funny to see you feeling hurt by this small asking... Sorry for that... Have a nice day everyone ! ;)

Reactions: robbiej691

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
5 seconds:

View attachment 1930004

View attachment 1930005

Easy in 5 seconds and you don't even have to load the links!

To borrow a phrase:

Sheez....

"As a "Well-Known member" with more than 1,000 posts you should be able to use the Search function before posting!"

I agree and think you do know how to - you're just too lazy! :FacePalm:

On the plus side - at least you're not too stupid! :whistle:
reeeeeeeee

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
So funny to see you feeling hurt by this small asking... Sorry for that... Have a nice day everyone ! ;)
My feelings weren't hurt.

You asked for help

You seemed to be demonstrating that you think shouting helps

So I shouted back some advice - to help you.

Hopefully you found it useful.

Have a HOT day everyone!

1658042980572.png

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
I'm assuming all the weights and old book are reserved for future updates yes?
I wish it would be designed at quicker pace than 2% every half months. Because honestly, I don't find this game's story better than ToN or LE.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
That sounds like you're speaking from personal experiences :unsure:
So stop being so lazy and try for yourself.

Failing that read ALL the other requests for Saves

THEN read all the risks involved in using possibly damaged saves

Then play the game FOR YOURSELF!

For the rest of the "normal" users: I apologise for all the SHOUTY text but it seems that's what's required ...
Yes, I get triggered very easily over silly questions, because I don't have sex :(

Jun 5, 2022
The art and animations of TGO are great but the game is a hot mess. :(

For instance: In the last update why force players to visit three different locations to retrieve the same item (chisel) three times, in the same way, to demolish one wall? :confused: What's the point of the runaround? :unsure: Why were Tasha and Diana (in her treasure hunting clothes) together in public in the gymnasium, when Diana is supposed to be keeping a low profile with Henry (both from ToN) and working to vanquish Duncan Helmer and bring down the remaining Eclipse Guild? :cautious: And why has Duncan, an unmitigated evil murderous psychopath in ToN, been watered down to organ playing comic foil status apparently pussy whipped by Nellie Cole and seemingly now her plaything? :rolleyes: On top of things like that the "hero" of the adventure, Detective Sizemore, does next to no police work and seems free to wander about as he pleases doing whatever he likes, whenever he likes, as and when he likes, without criticism or penalty! :whistle:

(Which lackadaisical attitude and antics only his superior Melissa Bhatt notices and seems justifiably displeased with.)

Visually the game looks gorgeous (I particularly enjoy the much more varied and subtle facial expressions of the characters) but the narration of the tale has become contrived and random, the plot full of holes, and the flow of the game littered with continuity errors :( because NLT Media is trying to do too much too quickly IMHO which is a pity because TGO is beginning to flounder. :cry:

On the bright side "more" Andrea is on the way: :p

CHR-AndreaNude-Body-5.png

Commissioner Kimura who I mistook for Heather, in the last Weekly Report, based on the full set of mature curves!

Last edited:
Reactions: DorcasAurelia
Jun 5, 2022
Gosh, it's almost like he's cursed or something.
Actually no. As far as I remember Duncan Helmer wasn't affected by the Tikpak curse because he didn't handle or sell on any of the cursed artefacts personally. (y) His underlings dealt with that business on his behalf and Helmer brought down the Eclipse Guild, using the curse as a weapon, intending to take it over while in a reduced and weakened state. :( Based on Helmer's behaviour I reckon early onset Alzheimer's might well explain his rapid decline. :sick: Now only Madalyn remains to champion the cause of evil which is OK by me as I prefer supernatural wickedness to criminal wrongdoing . :LOL: And if Ms Rose ends up reducing fictional North Santiva and its made up inhabitants to imaginary dust and ashes, based on the state of the game as it is now I can't really say I'd be sorry. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: TheRavenUK

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Actually no. As far as I remember Duncan Helmer wasn't affected by the Tikpak curse because he didn't handle or sell on any of the cursed artefacts personally.
Lot of things could have happened between his last appearance in ToN and this scene, though.

Jun 5, 2022
Lot of things could have happened between his last appearance in ToN and this scene, though.
Yep. In a fictional universe anything is possible although not always sensible or advisable. I wish more exegesis as per the storyline of TGO had been included in the game earlier because currently THAT is full of holes - and when I say "holes" I'm talking about supermassive black holes! :LOL:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for asking this in the wrong thread (but with good reasons), and probably bad timing as well.

The reasons I asked here are this thread is an active thread of the latest ongoing NLT Media game, The Genesis Order, so figured most of the key persons will be here, and the Treasure Of Nadia thread is pretty much quiet with little to no activity. Asking here will likely get the right answer quicker.

My question is, does anyone (patrons, discord members) know and can share the changelog for ToN v1.0115 (recent update/release 15th July 2022)? The files download links were updated by moderator, only there is no changelog. I doubt that there is new content but I would like to know what changes, if it is worth it to request for the compressed versions to be updated.

Thank you.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for asking this in the wrong thread (but with good reasons), and probably bad timing as well.

The reasons I asked here are this thread is an active thread of the latest ongoing NLT Media game, The Genesis Order, so figured most of the key persons will be here, and the Treasure Of Nadia thread is pretty much quiet with little to no activity. Asking here will likely get the right answer quicker.

My question is, does anyone (patrons, discord members) know and can share the changelog for ToN v1.0115 (recent update/release 15th July 2022)? The files download links were updated by moderator, only there is no changelog. I doubt that there is new content but I would like to know what changes, if it is worth it to request for the compressed versions to be updated.

Thank you.
Nope... unless you like to stick something up your ass and buzz it while you play there is no sense not just for a compressed version but this fixed fixed fixed Lovense version of the already completed game... no plot was added so there is no need to download it again and again for some text and ( non vital ) bug fixes just if you are some sorta freak mentioned before ^ :KEK:

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Nope... unless you like to stick something up your ass and buzz it while you play there is no sense not just for a compressed version but this fixed fixed fixed Lovense version of the already completed game... no plot was added so there is no need to download it again and again for some text and ( non vital ) bug fixes just if you are some sorta freak mentioned before ^ :KEK:
Yeah, that's what I assumed originally when I learned about v1.0115. I will just direct if anyone asked for a compressed* version to the previous version, v1.0113 instead.

* (link to compressed versions in the OP was removed)

---End off topic---

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Post deleted for rule 1 violation. Jeez, I was only trying to be a kind person and provide moral support. There goes turning a new leaf. No more free hugs.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes