Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly update!

Someone is hiding something and the discovery will shock you! Coming in the next chapter of The Genesis Order, a deeper dive underground leads to a new contact for some bedroom fun. It'll be a rollercoaster for sure!

Along with a new booty call will be three new sexy scenes and a new pinup. Speaking of pinups, there is a new gallery link. Now, when you go to you will get access to the image gallery in addition to the game downloads.

The gallery on Patreon was getting messy, so I've uploaded all images, including some new ones to the new location. Check it out!

One of these new images is something that has been added to Treasure of Nadia. A new pinup of Janet can be seen in the gallery and was also added to the game as well.

Now that the devices are fully implemented into ToN, we've been granted a new $10 off group buy link. Just click if you'd like to buy a device and receive the discount. Compatibility with TGO will be coming soon.

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
If the gargoyle existed, had I searched for it, the results would likely have featured the location (because most people would be asking for the location, and of course I'm sure there would be plenty of kindhearted people answering them—definitely not a bunch of idiots who have nothing better to do with their time than reply to people asking the same questions while deliberately not answering them), and I specifically did not want to see that.
If you had searched for information about the item you wanted to know about (although I just cannot think why that may be a good idea) you may (you conjecture) have found out some information you didn't want to know about. You may not.

It's "likely" (using your term and assumptive behaviour) that the location would not have been in the title and so not visible in the search results.

Unless of course there's "a buch of idiots to have nothing better to do with their time than reply" and can't be bothered / don't understand why they should use the Spoiler capability - a classic Noodle issue.

So that leaves you as someone who has nothing better to do with your time than ask the same question while deliberately not searching for answers before.

(See previous posts regarding "If I feed a man fish.... etc" - hint: use "Search")

Reactions: ZenGarden and Petzl
Jun 5, 2022
I was afraid of this: An NLT pinup (Janet) using a Lovense toy. The shape of things to come? Characters from NLT Media games advertising and promoting Lovense sex toys even if players aren't interested? I really hope not. That's something in which I have not a jot of interest and would not welcome personally. All I want is an interesting and entertainingly sexy game to play not a covert catalogue of weird bluetooth controlled battery powered sex aids with characters in the adventure advertising, recommending and more than likely using them in scenes! Fuck that! God forbid I ever become quite that sad, lost or lonely.

JanetLovense-HD-Logo.png

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If you had searched for information about the item you wanted to know about (although I just cannot think why that may be a good idea) you may (you conjecture) have found out some information you didn't want to know about. You may not.

It's "likely" (using your term and assumptive behaviour) that the location would not have been in the title and so not visible in the search results.

Unless of course there's "a buch of idiots to have nothing better to do with their time than reply" and can't be bothered / don't understand why they should use the Spoiler capability - a classic Noodle issue.

So that leaves you as someone who has nothing better to do with your time than ask the same question while deliberately not searching for answers before.

(See previous posts regarding "If I feed a man fish.... etc" - hint: use "Search")
It's as you said: if I search, I might see the information I want to avoid, or I might not. But if I don't search and just ask the question, I have a 100% of avoiding that information. Now, I'm not much of a gambler, so I definitely prefer those odds.

Also, IDK what the search results look like to you when you search a thread, but I can see each comment that's a match, not just "the title" of the thread, as you say. And I don't trust anyone to use spoilers lmao.

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
After i buy 2 dildo , when i whant to enter in shop i get : failed to load : img/characters/$SM-Book.png . Any help please ? Thanks in advance .

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Gentlemen, I have been away for a week. I follow several topics on this site, but now with distance I have to say that there is nowhere as bad as here.
I know what I'm wondering. I guess I'm new here.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Gentlemen, I have been away for a week. I follow several topics on this site, but now with distance I have to say that there is nowhere as bad as here.
Guess this can be said about all NLT related threads... it's a Neodymium Iron Boron magnet to noodles... :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:
Unfortunately it shows it's effect on the quality as well :( But fret not since the 8th grade syndrome posse is for the rescue !!! :eek::KEK:

Wondering ??? :unsure: You MUST BE new here ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
It's as you said: if I search, I might see the information I want to avoid, or I might not. But if I don't search and just ask the question, I have a 100% of avoiding that information. Now, I'm not much of a gambler, so I definitely prefer those odds.

Also, IDK what the search results look like to you when you search a thread, but I can see each comment that's a match, not just "the title" of the thread, as you say. And I don't trust anyone to use spoilers lmao.
Here's what I see:
1658144187066.png

NOT ONE post saying where the gargoyle is.

1 x Next Update
1 x Probably not in game
1 x Where is it?
1 x Are we supposed to get it?

Perhaps you should try it first?

But then again And I don't trust anyone you to use spoilers search or make the effort. lmao

You would get answers far more quickly if you used Search imho

Just sayin'

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I'm just going to put this out here, that if you can't follow the instructions on the site, then maybe it would be for the best to not try and edit your save lest you screw your game up completely.
Thank you so kindly for your kind remarks!

Reactions: Petzl

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
To be fair, with the twice monthly release schedule, there's much less time in between releases to develop interesting banters and deep dive into theories while all the usual idiotic noodle spams and the noodle-simps defence just repeats that much more frequently.

Totally logical, unlike the plot of this game.

Reactions: sixart

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
this update only is from 33071 to 35072? Or was another version between then?
The "update-only" files are always for version "X" and only work if you already have a clean installation of version "X-1" -- they won't work on version "X-2", "X-3" or any previous version. If you search this thread for any other version (i.e. "v.33071") and scroll through the pages you'll find at least one post with the links to "update-only" files for any previous version. You only need to know which version you have installed to get all the missing updates. You can find all the available version number in the FAQ --> Save collection.

But to be honest: if you missed 2-3 updates, I highly suggest to re-download the full game just to prevent any issues.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
this update only is from 33071 to 35072? Or was another version between then?
If you know the file numbering system, the last two digits will tell you that "72" was the next update after "71".

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 35 07 2

35 = Percentage completion of the update version.
07 = Month of release. (July)
2 = Second release of the month.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
If you know the file numbering system, the last two digits will tell you that "72" was the next update after "71".
That's a really confusing comment, because if you only look at the last two digits...
  • "11" will probably the version after "22" (because v.??011 [January] is more recent than v.??122 [December])
  • "31" will also probably be the version after "22" (because v.??031 [March] is more recent than v.??022 [February])
:p

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes