nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Evening all...I seem to have gotten all the "secrets", but I'm missing something for increasing str and int. Any help on how to increase them would be greatly appreciated...thanks a lot

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'll just leave this here, it's a quote from the FAQ linked in the OP (which also explains how to use the update-only files btw):

"Beware: "Update-only" files need to be applied in chronological order! Means, if you miss an update and you cannot find the missing "update-only" file then you have to re-download the full game! So, make sure you don't miss a single update!"​

Reactions: tommyjohne

Akiba99

Oct 27, 2021
im stuck on the gym scene when i meet tasha and some girl detective and some cam girl when they start fighting its loop the conversation and when i skip i was stuck with heater but not talkig anything i cant move i cant press esc/phone but the game didnt freeze i can see the npx keep walking around

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I'll just leave this here, it's a quote from the FAQ linked in the OP (which also explains how to use the update-only files btw):

"Beware: "Update-only" files need to be applied in chronological order! Means, if you miss an update and you cannot find the missing "update-only" file then you have to re-download the full game! So, make sure you don't miss a single update!"​
Is that the part where it says:

1658296529840.png
???

1658296739142.png

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i wasn't following the walkthrough and now i have one extra chest key half.
the walkthrough on mejoress provides nothing useful, only two search results for chest key half.
and i've searched in this thread for list of all chest keys, nothing useful either.

can someone help find the last chest key half?

oh my gosh, npc hints are useful. i've found it myself.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2022
J
Amen brother, sometimes I have to smoothbrain for 5 minutes until I figure it out.

By all means. Full save of 12021

New Edit: Sorry for ghosting for the past 2-3 months. University work caught up to me. Either way, I went ahead and downloaded version 27053 yesterday and cleared everything besides 1 side quest which doesn't give you any kama sutra pages, so there is no real loss here. Enjoy ^^

Okk thx save games

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
What are your current stats for Intelligence and Strength?
I can’t remember off hand. I haven’t used any of the essence of strength or intelligence items…I guess my question is how/what do you need to do to utilize these items? Make sense? Probably not haha

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes