theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I haven’t used any of the essence of strength or intelligence items…I guess my question is how/what do you need to do to utilize these items?
Open your Angelcraft menu and check the available recipes.
You should have one for a "Seed of Knowledge" and also one for "Seed of Strength".
Gather all the resources you need, craft those seeds and then consume them.
At the current stage you can get 4 INT (1x Seed of Knowledge you can get from a "sidequest" instead of picking some gold) and 3 STR max.

Last edited:

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Open your Angelcraft menu and check the available recipes.
You should have one for a "Seed of Knowledge" and also one for "Seed of Strength".
Gather all the resources you need, craft those seeds and then consume them.
At the current stage you can get 4 INT (1x Seed of Knowledge you can get from a "sidequest" instead of picking some gold) and 3 STR max.
Thanks a million. I actually have the seeds. Didn’t realize I could eat them? Just click and eat I guess?
Thanks again. I’ll give it try after work!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
so im stuck because i can not open the jars and can not do anything else till i fix the drive shaft.
No, you're not stuck. If you can't break open the jars yet, you're clearly missing more than just the hatchet, that's why the hatchet should be your least priority at this point! Why not first try to find out WHY you can't break the jars? Once you can open the jars, you can then also get the hatchet and keep following the story.

Just follow the hints of your Oracle, and you should get there easily...

Reactions: ZenGarden

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Morning all...3 STR and 3 INT...that sound right, or am I missing something?
There is one more point of INT available as of the current update, but as I don't know what you've already done, I can't provide advice on what you should do. I'd suggest watching HaremHero Always' walkthrough videos to see what you might have missed.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
There is one more point of INT available as of the current update, but as I don't know what you've already done, I can't provide advice on what you should do. I'd suggest watching HaremHero Always' walkthrough videos to see what you might have missed.
Thanks a million! One more INT...dammit! haha

Keresztes Bela

Jun 28, 2017
Hi, could you help me a little bit? After update I'm stuck in home, i can move my caracter after sleeping and wakeing up and must going to Melissa to show her the content of safe in temple. After the Oracle wake me up and getting up the outfit, I cannot exit from my room.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Here's what I see:
View attachment 1932114

NOT ONE post saying where the gargoyle is.

1 x Next Update
1 x Probably not in game
1 x Where is it?
1 x Are we supposed to get it?

Perhaps you should try it first?

But then again And I don't trust anyone you to use spoilers search or make the effort. lmao

You would get answers far more quickly if you used Search imho

Just sayin'
Well, thank you. I was about to search where the 7th gargoyle is :)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes