Alxnoah

Aug 17, 2021
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-15
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 35072
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Update Only:
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints -
Fan Sig 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
Lotti or debra history please

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Petzl

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I have always saved in my house, not in the bedroom but the living room and have never had any problems.
You've got an issue (stuck in the wall), and it's because how you saved your game (in your room/building).
I just told you how it is, how to fix it, and how to prevent this from happening in the future.
Take it, or leave it. Thanks.

BDI

May 23, 2017
You've got an issue (stuck in the wall), and it's because how you saved your game (in your room/building).
I just told you how it is, how to fix it, and how to prevent this from happening in the future.
Take it, or leave it. Thanks.
I repeat I have NEVER had a problem with this issue!!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I repeat I have NEVER had a problem with this issue!!
Ah sorry, my bad, I thought you were the one who got stuck in the wall.

You're just the one saving while being in your living room, got it.
And you got no issues with that (yet) because the living room hasn't changed in any update (yet).
But if NLT adds some changes to the living room in any future update, you MIGHT run into an issue.
So please only save your game while being on the map from now on.

And these are not my words, it's an advice NLT gave to all their users.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have always saved in my house, not in the bedroom but the living room and have never had any problems.
Common issue in RPGMaker... not in TGO in EVERY single game ( RPG ) you invite disasters like this if you don't save your game state on the world map... it doesn't matter it never did happen before... it eventually will happen ! ;)

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Common issue in RPGMaker... not in TGO in EVERY single game ( RPG ) you invite disasters like this if you don't save your game state on the world map... it doesn't matter it never did happen before... it eventually will happen ! ;)
I'm pretty sure you are right. Just never thought about this before. I mean I didn't know if there is a issue at all when saving the game is in the matter. When I finish update in the Treasure of Nadia I always save my progress while I'm inside the house. To be precise in the living room, so I continue to do so in this game as well. But, as you said... Better safe then sorry. I'll pay attention about this in the future.:):)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm pretty sure you are right. Just never thought about this before. I mean I didn't know if there is a issue at all when saving the game is in the matter. When I finish update in the Treasure of Nadia I always save my progress while I'm inside the house. To be precise in the living room, so I continue to do so in this game as well. But, as you said... Better safe then sorry. I'll pay attention about this in the future.:):)
Another issue regarding pretty much the same problem is the use of the mod ( hope you don't do it ! :LOL: ) since this is the map that get's altered..... which means this is the place where most problems will occur :eek::p

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

disso

Jan 2, 2018
I wonder if we can request a site feature enhancement: 'Google' search integration (kinda like auto-completion) when someone types a word. It is kinda like when user type the following "Can some1 tell me where I can find the Aleo Vera" just as the user type Aleo Vera and all sorts of results (from the thread will appear). Basically, user don't even have to post their question and get the answer immediately :unsure:. This feature actually just use the same mechanism as the "Search" function (using AI of course:cool:) available at the top but it is integrated in the comment/reply text box.

But it also meant that there should be another button that says "ASK QUESTION" left to the "POST REPLY", which this feature will be active because it will be annoying as hell if you just want to post something but is bombarded with search results:ROFLMAO:.

But when I think about this again, it surely sounds way over-complicated. Perhaps adding a thread specific "Quick Search..." similar to Games but to the bottom, on the same line but to right side of the page numbers, just above the "POST REPLY" text editor, because it seems that most users cannot see and/or find the "Search" feature:unsure:. Still complicated, no?:ROFLMAO:

All my sarcasms aside, WDYAT? For me, at least it beats the hell out of posting "use the search" everyday and I kinda almost see that posted in most thread almost on every page because a newbie is registered everyday. It does not necessarily have to be just like how I suggest, it could be something simple that 'highlights/emphasize' the search function. :unsure:
You know this already exists at top right, don't you?
When in a thread, the default setting for the search box is "This thread"

See this: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-35072-nlt-media.101325/post-8594265

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Wow! The game is only at 35% and this thread looks like that of a game completed long ago, original buzz silenced, slowly fading into obscurity. :confused: No theories about what is happening in the game? :unsure: No predictions as per what might happen in the game in the future? :unsure: Nobody asking plaintively when the MC will get to fuck his mom? :ROFLMAO: Or sis? :LOL: Or somebody else he is related to? :p Little or no interest or engagement with the characters and the comment stream flat as a witch's tit! FFS! :cry: Buck up and shit a brick, guys, the sun ain't gonna die for at least another 10 billion years! :p Before that happens let the good times roll! :D

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wow! The game is only at 35% and this thread looks like that of a game completed long ago, original buzz silenced, slowly fading into obscurity. :confused: No theories about what is happening in the game? :unsure: No predictions as per what might happen in the game in the future? :unsure: Nobody asking plaintively when the the MC will get to fuck his mom? :ROFLMAO: Or sis? :LOL: Or somebody else he is related to? :p Little or no interest or engagement with the characters the comment stream flat as a witch's tit! FFS! :cry: Buck up and shit a brick, guys, the sun ain't gonna die for at least another 10 billion years! :p Before that happens let the good times roll! :D
1/2 the thread is too busy asking the same 3 questions in loops every update, the other 1/2 is too busy telling them to stfu and read/search

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Wow! The game is only at 35% and this thread looks like that of a game completed long ago, original buzz silenced, slowly fading into obscurity. :confused: No theories about what is happening in the game? :unsure: No predictions as per what might happen in the game in the future? :unsure: Nobody asking plaintively when the MC will get to fuck his mom? :ROFLMAO: Or sis? :LOL: Or somebody else he is related to? :p Little or no interest or engagement with the characters and the comment stream flat as a witch's tit! FFS! :cry: Buck up and shit a brick, guys, the sun ain't gonna die for at least another 10 billion years! :p Before that happens let the good times roll! :D
you must have high expectations of a game's thread on here; been there, done all that; this one is now dedicated to telling newbies how to search and insulting them for being newbies

Reactions: chuckd2041
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes