Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Because even if it's not linked in the OP (yet), save games for v.35 have been shared already.
And if people -- instead of asking -- would try to search for "full save", they would have found it in less than 30 seconds.

View attachment 1937991
But that would totally ruin the noodles' expectation that they are so special that they should never ever be required to put forth any effort, and are entitled to be spoon-fed with info that can be easily found by themselves, not to mentioned the legions of noodle simps that honestly believe that such expectation and entitlement are normal and should be catered to, even from strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Viha_T

Jul 22, 2022
Garrettino "Mother" word is too much generic, you should replace it to "Mom" I think, also "Aunt's Farm" would be better... for Chloe and Hannah, dialogues that mention them as sis and cousin is enough.. no need for their Name to appear as Chloe (Sister) and Cousin Hannah... it doesn't look organic
Can you please tell me where can i find Pervy Sage's Incest DIALOGUE Mod for Genesis Order?Thank You!

Reactions: Majormanager

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can you please tell me where can i find Pervy Sage's Incest DIALOGUE Mod for Genesis Order?Thank You!
If they are mad enough and give it a try you will have to come back in a couple of years and look for it in the OP... highly doubtful this will ever happen though... since there is no incest in this game :KEK:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Wow! The game is only at 35% and this thread looks like that of a game completed long ago, original buzz silenced, slowly fading into obscurity. :confused: No theories about what is happening in the game? :unsure: No predictions as per what might happen in the game in the future? :unsure: Nobody asking plaintively when the MC will get to fuck his mom? :ROFLMAO: Or sis? :LOL: Or somebody else he is related to? :p Little or no interest or engagement with the characters and the comment stream flat as a witch's tit! FFS! :cry: Buck up and shit a brick, guys, the sun ain't gonna die for at least another 10 billion years! :p Before that happens let the good times roll! :D
Besides the reasons already given, one of the problems with this game is the predictability of NLT.

You know the next update will have a page, 2-3 scenes and some mini-quest that eats up some time. Something about the story will 'unfold', but it will likely just be a mini-fact that doesn't make sense.

Sometime around 60/70% we'll finally get either scenes with the 'pushed main' characters (as some say, not-mom/not-sis), or 2-/3-somes with the 'looser' characters. Some crescendo will start to build for the conclusion of the story.

NLT's predictability is his own downfall: There will be a post of the weekly update, someone will figure out who's in the picture, but after that what's to discuss?

Another issue: We don't know yet if this is the finale of the 'Serum Saga' that has followed through Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and now TGO. If it continues in a 4th installment, I predict even LESS interest in the game until the 60/70% complete range for the same reasons given above: The recipe just isn't as exciting as it used to be, and needs some new ingredients.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
but after that what's to discuss?
Noodles ALWAYS deliver some BS they can drag on about... like where is the chest / key / gargoyle / whatever... but seriously these games are linear so checking out all the maps brings the result... although this exceeds by far the aforementioned folks capability... :oops::rolleyes: and basially that's the only thing that keeps this thread " somewhat " alive coz for real it's dead :p :whistle:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Noodles ALWAYS deliver some BS they can drag on about... like where is the chest / key / gargoyle / whatever... but seriously these games are linear so checking out all the maps brings the result... although this exceeds by far the aforementioned folks capability... :oops::rolleyes: and basially that's the only thing that keeps this thread " somewhat " alive coz for real it's dead :p :whistle:
Omnikuken covered that with the "3 repeated questions" statement:
1) Where Chest/Key?
2) Full save?
3) Where <mini-quest object>(gargoyle, dumbbell, whatever...)?

So again: What is there to 'discuss' except the search function?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Omnikuken covered that with the "3 repeated questions" statement:
1) Where Chest/Key?
2) Full save?
3) Where <mini-quest object>(gargoyle, dumbbell, whatever...)?

Don't mention me as being the savior of the thread, the madlads will bunch up on me/you and call us shills and big meanies

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Besides the reasons already given, one of the problems with this game is the predictability of NLT.

You know the next update will have a page, 2-3 scenes and some mini-quest that eats up some time. Something about the story will 'unfold', but it will likely just be a mini-fact that doesn't make sense.

Sometime around 60/70% we'll finally get either scenes with the 'pushed main' characters (as some say, not-mom/not-sis), or 2-/3-somes with the 'looser' characters. Some crescendo will start to build for the conclusion of the story.

NLT's predictability is his own downfall: There will be a post of the weekly update, someone will figure out who's in the picture, but after that what's to discuss?

Another issue: We don't know yet if this is the finale of the 'Serum Saga' that has followed through Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and now TGO. If it continues in a 4th installment, I predict even LESS interest in the game until the 60/70% complete range for the same reasons given above: The recipe just isn't as exciting as it used to be, and needs some new ingredients.
i agree with this analysis, unfortunately NLT couldn't properly develop a plot since LE.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif Can we fuck mom now ??? :p :KEK:

BTW1 : did I miss something ??? :p Some joker mentioned some of us as shills ?!? :oops::rolleyes:
:KEK:

BTW2 : I wrote this for the initial release but I repeat it now... I think N(T!)L is making a joke outta this game ( TGO ) following up the heavy ( insane ) input as was dished out to the second half of ToN... his customer base possibly wants this sorta dumb as fuck game ! ;):LOL: And as it happens if a game is dumb as fuck there isn't really anything to think / talk about coz it is what it is :KEK:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
And what exactly is it to you if they are spoon-fed? "Oh noes, they'll keep asking questions instead of finding it for themselves!" So the fuck what? Who gave you the right to decide who should or should not make posts here? Oh, wait, the answer is no one, you seized that authority for yourself. How appropriate for someone who clearly believes that work will make free.
No one is denying the freedom (privilege?) of any group of users to post here. We just "ask" people to read a page or two of the thread, or use the search function, to see if their question is already answered.

Add that to the reasons there is less discussion in the thread: When actual discussion has to take place across 4 pages because of repeated occurrences of the "Big 3", those discussions become buried and fade.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
No one is denying the freedom (privilege?) of any group of users to post here. We just "ask" people to read a page or two of the thread, or use the search function, to see if their question is already answered.
Except that they don't ask; they insult for not doing so. You want to talk about wasted time and space? Even putting posters who ask those questions on Ignore would take less time than it does to make the posts containing the sheer bile that they direct towards them, and ensure that they can't see those posts so that their rarified discussion isn't interrupted.

But they don't. Because those insults are what they want to post, and only that.

Reactions: chuckd2041

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020

Add that to the reasons there is less discussion in the thread: When actual discussion has to take place across 4 pages because of repeated occurrences of the "Big 3", those discussions become buried and fade.
As I ignore that person - much as he/it could chose to ignore you, me or anyone else get get's aggravated over, I'll base my comment on your quote.

1. He/it seems to be berating various people (probably me too if I unignored him/it) he then rants "you shouldn't post that" and "who gave you the right to decide who should post". At the very same time seemingly suggesting you shouldn't post because he/it thinks it's wrong. Who gave him the right or did he take it for himself?

2. We can only hope his use of "work will make free" is a meaningless coincidence ... and that he/it's not german. If it reappears as arbeit macht frei with the perverted cross then I think it would be an immediate report!

I wonder exactly what he/it is underneath .....

Reactions: Petzl

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I took it. Why shouldn't I, when all of you have?

Don't claim that you're better than me when you use the same tactics -- and arguments -- that I do. I'm a monster -- what's your excuse?
If you are allowed to feel entitled to "take it", why shouldn't others "take" the opportunity to speak their mind as well?

You want to answer people's questions? Nobody is telling you not to. But don't tell other people what they can and cannot do in a public internet forum. That's for the forum rules, and the mods of the forum, to do.

Think Tank I noticed that too, but I won't go down that road. The politician that tells you NOT to do something they are doing themselves is a slippery slope. When you call them on it, they just project more, and blame more.

Reactions: Petzl

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Except for everyone who complains about the "spoon-feeding" of the people they condemn as trash.
Who aren't talking to YOU. So why don't you just let them be... them?

Oh, look: The discussion about why this game doesn't have 'game discussion' is now pushed back a page...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We can only hope his use of "work will make free" is a meaningless coincidence ... and that he/it's not german. If it reappears as arbeit macht frei with the perverted cross then I think it would be an immediate report!

I wonder exactly what he/it is underneath
Isn't it obvious ? :LOL: Don't be so daft you already wrote down exactly what that misguided one meant with it... it's not the first time this fella comes out with something of this caliber :rolleyes:

Ironheart.

May 23, 2020
Does anyone knows how to fix the black screen issue in the android version of the game i tryed the low quality video option but it doesn't fix the problem

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
One essential ingredient is missing from The Genesis Order :unsure: - an appearance by Aunt Sara. :love:

Once Aunt Sara has been added to the mix the dish will be fit to serve to a potentate. :D

Make it so! (y)

Reactions: robbiej691
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes