nemesis6

Oct 31, 2019
after finish the part with judy at my house, im stuck at my room i cant go out nothing,do i need to restart the whole game???

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I cant beleive I actually have to ask this...but HOW do I start this game, every other version was like many others I click on the folder, then on an exe file to do so.
I am not seeing anything familiar to that here, so where is it hiding??

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I cant beleive I actually have to ask this...but HOW do I start this game, every other version was like many others I click on the folder, then on an exe file to do so.
I am not seeing anything familiar to that here, so where is it hiding??
Yeah, that's how it works. Maybe you can say what platform you're using, the name of the file you downloaded, and take a screen cap of what's inside, or something that will allow people to help you.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah, that's how it works. Maybe you can say what platform you're using, the name of the file you downloaded, and take a screen cap of what's inside, or something that will allow people to help you.
I downloaded the latest update 35072 on windows, as I do for the other hundred games and novels I enjoy here.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I downloaded the latest update 35072 on windows, as I do for the other hundred games and novels I enjoy here.
Aside the shady trash link you used, you only need the www folder to update your game. The .exe you (hopefully) already have should start the game, whatever version you think you got. Wild guess is : you didn't d/l from the OP or you got the only wonky zip known to the thread, and you're the only 1 in over a week to have it. Conclusion : stick to the OP link or don't drag us into your wonky downloads from unkown places

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Aside the shady trash link you used, you only need the www folder to update your game. The .exe you (hopefully) already have should start the game, whatever version you think you got. Wild guess is : you didn't d/l from the OP or you got the only wonky zip known to the thread, and you're the only 1 in over a week to have it. Conclusion : stick to the OP link or don't drag us into your wonky downloads from unkown places
Lol, I did not download the update link, I downloaded the full file from the Windows platform as the very top selection.
So I have a fresh copy in other words, or what should be, I am getting a distinct feeling that the Windows full link is instead the update file instead.

Edit:
I downloaded this from MEGA where I have an account with, due to the incredibly fast downloads I get, THAT file is3.44 GB when I downloaded it from the Windows full link, same as the other 2 links that follow MEGA, when I choose the FIRST option on that list, the one to the left of Mega, I am getting a 3.69 GB file, maybe there is a virus in that version, or perhaps it contains the full folder I need including the exe file I am missing.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You're missing 1/2 the stuff that should be there. I'd say it's 100% on you, no1 ever reported anything resembling this and no1 called hax on any link since the game started last year. Disable your anti-virus and try again. Or don't and feed us this comedy gold. In the meantime, I'll enjoy no1 else commenting on this ordeal

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Lol, I did not download the update link, I downloaded the full file from the Windows platform as the very top selection.
So I have a fresh copy in other words, or what should be, I am getting a distinct feeling that the Windows full link is instead the update file instead.

Edit:
I downloaded this from MEGA where I have an account with, due to the incredibly fast downloads I get, THAT file is3.44 GB when I downloaded it from the Windows full link, same as the other 2 links that follow MEGA, when I choose the FIRST option on that list, the one to the left of Mega, I am getting a 3.69 GB file, maybe there is a virus in that version, or perhaps it contains the full folder I need including the exe file I am missing.
Both sites, Anonfile (1st link) and Mega (2nd link), have the same file (and content):

The_Genesis_Order_PC-v.35072.zip, 3,694,382,166 bytes

The difference comes from the calculation mode:
Anonfile uses GB (10^9 bytes) and
Mega uses GiB (2^30 bytes).

The archive contains all necessary files (it's full version 35072), so the problem is on your side (unpacking ??).

btw, why did you change (in fact, add) your attachment??

Edit: strange thing the files are not listed (only the directories).

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
so the problem is on your side (unpacking ??)
Either that ( old archiever ) or unfinished download ( bad or worse IC ) or these super-dooper ( anti ) anti-virus programs... :KEK: Whatever the case may be these are all on the user... ( the IC is a given so it's not much you can do about it... :p:rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Edit:
Have you checked your quarantine? If you didn't botch the download or unpack, maybe your A/V botched your folder.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Weekly update!

Coming next week is a new chapter of The Genesis Order featuring a couple of new looks for a couple of sexy ladies. Explore deeper into North Santiva as you expand the investigation into the Eclipse Guild and the mysterious Madalyn Rose. Relationships will change, some for the better while some enter rocky territory.

Three new sexy scenes, a new booty call, Kamasutra page, pinup and outfit are all coming with the next update!

In other news, Treasure of Nadia will soon be starting a translation process where we hope to make the game available in many different languages. There's not a lot of details to announce yet, but I'm excited about opening the game up to non-English speakers.

The puzzle game is still on the to-do list, and hopefully I'll have something to show with the puzzle editor next month. Maybe it'll be the next Mario Maker! Well... probably not. But it will be fun for those interested in a creative side to The Genesis Order.

Thank you everyone for all the support! Have a great week!
NEW BOOTY CALL! FUCKING FINALLY!

jojotaro88

Mar 23, 2021
If you are the sort of person who thinks SHOUTING gets the message thru then ...

Read the OP - easy to find, it's the first item on the first page. There's even a link to the first page on every other page

That will give you a link (ONE CLICK!) to the ENTIRE list of SAVES

So stop being so lazy and try for yourself.

Failing that read ALL the other requests for Saves

THEN read all the risks involved in using possibly damaged saves

Then play the game FOR YOURSELF!

For the rest of the "normal" users: I apologise for all the SHOUTY text but it seems that's what's required ... :censored:
FULLL SAVEE BROOO

• Haha
Reactions: robbiej691

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
One minute it's a "update" then, in denying you downloaded an "update" you claim to have downloaded the full version.

Maybe we've got to the root of the problem - do you actually know what you're doing?

b.t.w how did you propose to use the "update link" once you had downloaded it? Click on it and actually download the Update?

Did you download if from "the" windows platform or for the Windows platform? How do you know the platform you downloaded from was running Windows?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes