Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Another thing that bothered me is the fact that a lot of the plot (and even the characters' names) are... repeated. Really, ANOTHER Chloe? ‍♂
Maybe I'm having a brainfart... "Really, ANOTHER Chloe?"
Where was the first?

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
the incest patch works in the latest update?
Nope but just for reference, the MC was basically raised by Heather, and grew up around Chloe and Hannah, so they very much have a family dynamic. Also there's a lot of elements of their dynamic that doesn't work if the character's are blood related(i.e. MC and Chloe have romantic-adjacent history).

Reactions: St33mx

Tweakz

Jul 1, 2022
I swear I saw a 6th Gargoyle activation pad but can't find it, also is there a 7th Gargoyle in the current update? Since there is a 7th pad.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
I swear I saw a 6th Gargoyle activation pad but can't find it, also is there a 7th Gargoyle in the current update? Since there is a 7th pad.
The sixth gargoyle is in the rear room of the Mansion. The seventh has yet to appear in the game.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Go back and play ToN around 30% completed (the actual build at that %, not the complete game from the start), you'll probably find out it was hot garbage too
Regardless, it's same formula as ToN, which looks like it will still be the better game. His games are getting stale really quickly.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Please tell me how to open this chest?
You need to get the Unbreakable Lockpick from one of the lockers in the Gym; one of the Locker Keys can be found to the north of that area, two others in the Gym (hidden in the lights on the back wall.) Then play the lockpick game until you win.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
I pronounce this thread deceased, murdered by retarded idiots with nothing better to do than mock new visitors and those somewhat less experienced. (Get over yourselves you mugs! If any of you were Einsteins you wouldn't waste your lives haunting this thread 24/7 deriding others.) Still good to download full versions of TGO and its updates (by means of séance) but otherwise best avoided or risk infection by rank superciliousness and end up malicious moribund (limp) dicks yourselves.

R.png
Ave atque vale.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I pronounce this thread deceased, murdered by a gaggle of retarded idiots with nothing better to do than mock new visitors and those somewhat less experienced. (You ain't no Einsteins guys.) Still good to download full versions of TGO and its updates (by means of séance) but otherwise best avoided rather than risk supercilious contamination and becoming moribund (limp) dicks yourselves.

View attachment 1952304
Ave atque vale.
Hmmm, retarded idiots replying to other idiots too idiot to read even 1 post above theirs, who are also too idiot to use the search bar, being called idiots for acting like idiots. So who's the bigger idiot : the idiot being an idiot doing idiot things and get called out as an idiot or the idiot who calls the 1st idiot an idiot ? Idiotception

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I pronounce this thread deceased, murdered by retarded idiots with nothing better to do than mock new visitors and those somewhat less experienced. (Get over yourselves you mugs! If any of you were Einsteins you wouldn't waste your lives haunting this thread 24/7 deriding others.) Still good to download full versions of TGO and its updates (by means of séance) but otherwise best avoided or risk infection by rank superciliousness and end up malicious moribund (limp) dicks yourselves.

View attachment 1952304
Ave atque vale.
In that case - it's been nice seeing you. I assume we won't see you posting to a deceased thread in future?

Because to do so would be "idiotic"

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
The sex scenes in this are just so dull boring and repetitive. Nothing but MC going down on girls and getting hand jobs and blowjobs. It gets old very quickly. Literally 3 scenes in a row of just character eating girls out it's unnecessary. At this point juice isn't worth the squeeze.
it's the fault of patreon...since lust epidemic MC only can fuck girls, it's really boring.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
In that case - it's been nice seeing you. I assume we won't see you posting to a deceased thread in future?

this is not the last of him... that guy is tired of TGO yet he plays and comments and moans.. it's nothing new :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

this is not the last of him... that guy is tired of TGO yet he plays and comments and moans.. it's nothing new :KEK:
OFC it won't be the last of him... he's lurking around with a couple of alts already :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Where does it say "Italian"?

Also: As this is an English speaking forum, please provide a translation if you're posting something in a different language, thanks.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes