theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm not sure if there IS an Italian translation of this game. And if there is one, it's probably a "fan made auto-translated" version like this one. And because it is "fan made", you'll always have to wait and see if someone updates their translation for the more recent versions.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
The three games from NLT's trilogy include a nun as a love interest.
However the one on the middle game "Treasure of Nadia" doesnt conform to the corrupt archetype.
1659090707803114.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
what ToN nun ?
Madalyn or AKA Mother Superior
Mother Superior or AKA " Chief Nun " :KEK:

Even though this chief nun sounds idiotic it's what a MS basically is so it can be said that all 3 games have nuns included though this still ain't a trilogy... Maybe N(T!)L has some history with nuns ? :unsure::LOL:

Reactions: StreamSteam

goonerfandango

Mar 7, 2021
Hello folks - what's the update schedule for the Genesis Order?

I may be remembering wrongly but was Treasure of Nadia every 2 weeks? This seems different to that, is it every 3 weeks or even every 4 weeks?

(not a complaint at all btw, NLT do a terrific job)

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Hello folks - what's the update schedule for the Genesis Order?

I may be remembering wrongly but was Treasure of Nadia every 2 weeks? This seems different to that, is it every 3 weeks or even every 4 weeks?

(not a complaint at all btw, NLT do a terrific job)
as you are a gooner, i will answer that before you are told to check the OP and FAQ, or told about the search box. it updates on the 2nd and 15th of the month. jesus for the golden boot!

Reactions: karlosos

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly update!

In less than two days a new chapter of The Genesis Order releases featuring one hell of a new way to have sex! A tease with an unexpected ending and an incident in the caves leads to some romantic sparks and perhaps something new brewing with a special girl.

In addition to a few new sexy scenes, there will also be a new booty call and some new items added to the store to help you get that booty call.

Later in August will also come a new fun loop in the XXX Shop featuring Valerie, and with a little luck, a beta release of the puzzle editor.

Thank you all for supporting my games! Be on the lookout very soon for the next chapter!

Jun 5, 2022
Weekly update!

In less than two days a new chapter of The Genesis Order releases featuring one hell of a new way to have sex! A tease with an unexpected ending and an incident in the caves leads to some romantic sparks and perhaps something new brewing with a special girl.

In addition to a few new sexy scenes, there will also be a new booty call and some new items added to the store to help you get that booty call.

Later in August will also come a new fun loop in the XXX Shop featuring Valerie, and with a little luck, a beta release of the puzzle editor.

Thank you all for supporting my games! Be on the lookout very soon for the next chapter!
"... one hell of a new way to have sex!"

Hopefully not involving Lovense toys. :ROFLMAO:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Weekly update!

MOMMY MADALYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Omnikuken i'm sorry, i had to.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes