sugano

Apr 12, 2020
i still only have 14 pages.. can't open a chest on cathedral underground.. can anyone list every chest key? i'm still on 34%..

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
stupid question probably, but does anyone know how far off from being completed it is?
Let me ask you a few questions...

1) What percentage are we currently at?
2) How many updates do we get per month?
3) What is the average percent that we get per update?
4) Taking all these into consideration, can you do math?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Let me ask you a few questions...

1) What percentage are we currently at?
2) How many updates do we get per month?
3) What is the average percent that we get per update?
4) Taking all these into consideration, can you do math?
:unsure:

Great_White

Jun 28, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a quick question. Since my laptop was in service, I wasn't able to play some of the updates. I believe the last one I played was 27052. If I download 35072 and play, will I miss all the content from 29,31 and 33? Thanks in advance,

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Hi everyone, I have a quick question. Since my laptop was in service, I wasn't able to play some of the updates. I believe the last one I played was 27052. If I download 35072 and play, will I miss all the content from 29,31 and 33? Thanks in advance,
Yes. The updates are sequential not cumulative so you will have to apply all the updates 29061, 31062, 33071 and 35072 one after the other in that order. If I were you I would play through the updates separately, only updating when you complete each update. It's a bit easier and makes slightly more sense to do it that way in my opinion. (y)

Great_White

Jun 28, 2019
Yes. The updates are sequential not cumulative so you will have to apply all the updates 29061, 31062, 33071 and 35072 one after the other in that order. If I were you I would play through the updates separately, only updating when you complete each update. It's a bit easier and makes slightly more sense to do it that way in my opinion. (y)
Hi, thanks for your quick response. Where can I download the previous releases?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi, thanks for your quick response. Where can I download the previous releases?
Use the search box at the top and search for "v.33071 mega", "v.31062 mega", "v.29061 mega" and you should find the update-only files easily.

Or -- and this is something I highly recommend to avoid any issues -- just re-download the full version 35072 from the OP and forget about the update-only files.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Use the search box at the top and search for "v.33071 mega", "v.31062 mega", "v.29061 mega" and you should find the update-only files easily.

Or -- and this is something I highly recommend to avoid any issues -- just re-download the full version 35072 from the OP and forget about the update-only files.
Quicker to download the full version and go from there.

lukevv

Jul 2, 2022
The sex scenes in this are just so dull boring and repetitive. Nothing but MC going down on girls and getting hand jobs and blowjobs. It gets old very quickly. Literally 3 scenes in a row of just character eating girls out it's unnecessary. At this point juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Agreed. I just think that when you compare it with Treasure of Nadia, this game's got so much to improve! ToN is way better on every aspect!

Another thing that bothered me is the fact that a lot of the plot (and even the characters' names) are... repeated. Really, ANOTHER Chloe? ‍♂

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The sex scenes in this are just so dull boring and repetitive. Nothing but MC going down on girls and getting hand jobs and blowjobs. It gets old very quickly. Literally 3 scenes in a row of just character eating girls out it's unnecessary. At this point juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Go back and play ToN around 30% completed (the actual build at that %, not the complete game from the start), you'll probably find out it was hot garbage too

Reactions: Debosno
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes