sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone knows how to fix the black screen issue in the android version of the game i tryed the low quality video option but it doesn't fix the problem
Use joiplay with the windows version... HD and works... win-win ;) :KEK:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone knows how to fix the black screen issue in the android version of the game i tryed the low quality video option but it doesn't fix the problem
Do you wear glasses? If not, then this is how you will get them. Protect your eyes from those shitty Android devices!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Omnikuken covered that with the "3 repeated questions" statement:
1) Where Chest/Key?
2) Full save?
3) Where <mini-quest object>(gargoyle, dumbbell, whatever...)?

So again: What is there to 'discuss' except the search function?
Omnikuken left out a few other "Noodle" favorites:
Failed to load :img/soccer.png
I have black screen, help.
When is next update coming?
What percent is game at now?
I have 6%, what am I missing?

Any more to add to the list?

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
So...I'm not playing on android. Playing the Windows version and I'm stuck at 29%. Whenever I go to the farmhouse and unlock it, the screen goes black. Still head the music though. Same for Andrea's house with that reporter. Partway through the conversation, the screen goes black with background music still there.

All I've added is the video enhancements to this. If that the issue or is it something else?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
So...I'm not playing on android. Playing the Windows version and I'm stuck at 29%. Whenever I go to the farmhouse and unlock it, the screen goes black. Still head the music though. Same for Andrea's house with that reporter. Partway through the conversation, the screen goes black with background music still there.

All I've added is the video enhancements to this. If that the issue or is it something else?
If you try without the enhancements, and it works, then you have your answer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You guys missed the "my grandma was fumbling around my hidden Windows folder and somehow deleted the only 2 files needed by the game, before formatting my HDD and setting my PC on fire. Then throw it out the window and pretend nothing happened, while I was sitting right next to her"

Or the now ToN classic : "I swear my game is bugged, I'm at 84% while every1 is talking about 45%, never used any mod (as shown in my screencap) and don't mind the 100% legit 69 mil $ I have"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You guys missed the "my grandma was fumbling around my hidden Windows folder and somehow deleted the only 2 files needed by the game, before formatting my HDD and setting my PC on fire. Then throw it out the window and pretend nothing happened, while I was sitting right next to her"

Or the now ToN classic : "I swear my game is bugged, I'm at 84% while every1 is talking about 45%, never used any mod (as shown in my screencap) and don't mind the 100% legit 69 mil $ I have"
Yeah... life is full of mysteries... 2 of them right there ^ :KEK:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly update!

Coming next week is a new chapter of The Genesis Order featuring a couple of new looks for a couple of sexy ladies. Explore deeper into North Santiva as you expand the investigation into the Eclipse Guild and the mysterious Madalyn Rose. Relationships will change, some for the better while some enter rocky territory.

Three new sexy scenes, a new booty call, Kamasutra page, pinup and outfit are all coming with the next update!

In other news, Treasure of Nadia will soon be starting a translation process where we hope to make the game available in many different languages. There's not a lot of details to announce yet, but I'm excited about opening the game up to non-English speakers.

The puzzle game is still on the to-do list, and hopefully I'll have something to show with the puzzle editor next month. Maybe it'll be the next Mario Maker! Well... probably not. But it will be fun for those interested in a creative side to The Genesis Order.

Thank you everyone for all the support! Have a great week!

Jun 5, 2022
Weekly update!

Coming next week is a new chapter of The Genesis Order featuring a couple of new looks for a couple of sexy ladies. Explore deeper into North Santiva as you expand the investigation into the Eclipse Guild and the mysterious Madalyn Rose. Relationships will change, some for the better while some enter rocky territory.

Three new sexy scenes, a new booty call, Kamasutra page, pinup and outfit are all coming with the next update!

In other news, Treasure of Nadia will soon be starting a translation process where we hope to make the game available in many different languages. There's not a lot of details to announce yet, but I'm excited about opening the game up to non-English speakers.

The puzzle game is still on the to-do list, and hopefully I'll have something to show with the puzzle editor next month. Maybe it'll be the next Mario Maker! Well... probably not. But it will be fun for those interested in a creative side to The Genesis Order.

Thank you everyone for all the support! Have a great week!
Nellie on the left (new Booty Call) and Judy on the right while staying at Heather's with Chloe! o_O Nothing left to discuss now about the next update after that revelation! :LOL: Where's the mystery? :unsure: Where's the beef? :confused: What's the point when you can easily guess what (and who!) will be coming so easily in advance? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
and in the darkness bind them
:unsure:

Prelude: Brian and MC rescue Judy from another possession attempt by Madalyn

Brian: we will need to keep you under close observation for a while, just in case
Judy: yes father
Brian: we will need an exorcism kit
MC: I will find one

mini quest / recipe:
i. rope (Publics - shop)
ii. red billiard ball (Dick's Grill)
iii. leather strap (Ray's farm)
iv. coif and veil (Judy's room)

produces: exorcism kit

in Judy's room she is stripped (to remove contamination), bound, blindfolded and gagged (to prevent hypnotising her guardians)

Brian is called away so MC stands watch over Judy ... and to exorcise evil spirits masturbates Judy to climax following up with a good fucking just to be sure...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes