percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Since noone has since written anything comprehensible about the 7th gargoyle I will ask it too.

People around the game mention something about a crack in the police building inner walls. I can't find any cracks. That crack would probably give a key to the chest that is under the church just before going into the guild room.

g̶a̶r̶g̶o̶y̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶?̶

edit: found the crack police station second floor, next to the right-side stairs.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Do the secret puzzles give any rewards that are scenes or anything at all for that matter?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Here's what I see:
View attachment 1932114

NOT ONE post saying where the gargoyle is.

1 x Next Update
1 x Probably not in game
1 x Where is it?
1 x Are we supposed to get it?

Perhaps you should try it first?

But then again And I don't trust anyone you to use spoilers search or make the effort. lmao

You would get answers far more quickly if you used Search imho

Just sayin'
No shit no one's saying where it is: it isn't in the game. If it had been in the game, there would be posts saying where it is.

That's the risk I didn't want to take. Obviously, if I myself don't know whether it's in the game or not (which is why I was asking the question in the first place), then I can't know in advance that the search results won't give me the answer.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
No shit no one's saying where it is: it isn't in the game. If it had been in the game, there would be posts saying where it is.

That's the risk I didn't want to take. Obviously, if I myself don't know whether it's in the game or not (which is why I was asking the question in the first place), then I can't know in advance that the search results won't give me the answer.
Here is the thing though.
Even if it was in the game, you would have got the location as an answer whether you liked it or not.
If someone is going to answer your question in a legit manner, you would get something along the lines of:

"Yes there is a 7th gargoyle, it is located deep in not-mom's anus, just to the left of the gerbil"

They aren't just going to answer "YES" and leave it at that.

Reactions: Think Tank
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes