Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
ugh, I seem to be missing a key somewhere. 1 chest left and I can't find the key in for it. I 'think' it's from this latest 39084 update, but haven't played since 27053 so had to get caught up.

I'm at 39% with this update, and Photos/extras/outfits/booty calls are maxed out, so I think this chest is the only thing I'm missing. It's the one in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
ugh, I seem to be missing a key somewhere. 1 chest left and I can't find the key in for it. I 'think' it's from this latest 39084 update, but haven't played since 27053 so had to get caught up.

I'm at 39% with this update, and Photos/extras/outfits/booty calls are maxed out, so I think this chest is the only thing I'm missing. It's the one in the
Try the field, there is a picture further up in this thread

Reactions: Ash22

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
The three dumbbells that have appeared in recent updates were found in the following locations.

* Front lawn of Heather's house.
* Locker in gym locker room.
* Chest in the Triple X shop.
can u send a pic can't find anything on the front lawn of Heather's house.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lumpy2001 and Ash22

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So I can’t fuck that crack whore Nellie cause my home is not furnished enough, but I’ve bought everything available.
There are items I can’t buy because they have question marks next to them and even though I have 5 grand it says you can’t afford it. Is this a bug?

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes