Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So I can’t fuck that crack whore Nellie cause my home is not furnished enough, but I’ve bought everything available.
There are items I can’t buy because they have question marks next to them and even though I have 5 grand it says you can’t afford it. Is this a bug?
Does she run away from the outside or pukes herself out once she gets inside ? And no, if you really bought everything, she shouldn't run away. You fucked up something somewhere. And the last time we could buy something new was over 2 builds ago. It's on you
Help me. I can imagine just you with a deadpan face saying "yup"
:censored:

Reactions: Ash22

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It seems that the anonfiles link is either hacked or my browser is hacked, either way it points me to some strange page with strange 1MB zip file to download.....

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It seems that the anonfiles link is either hacked or my browser is hacked, either way it points me to some strange page with strange 1MB zip file to download.....
Works fine here, but anonfiles can open extra windows, and might need more than one click on the link for the download to start. It's far from being the most secure download site unfortunately, but the file itself seems to be fine and of the right size when I try it.

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
many thanks for another great update all the girls in this game are just perfect really enjoyed playing thanks again

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
With anonfiles, avoid left-clicking on the download button. Right-click on it and "save as," otherwise you might find it behaves badly.

Reactions: Pif paf

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Given how far along the plot is on this game, it's weird to think it's only at 39%. I really hope this doesn't end up like Nadia where the last bit is all filler.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
yo guys quick question:

If i download compressed, will i be able to download "update only" later on?
When I tried to just update my v.37081_Compressed with the latest update it gave me an error on a png file, even though it was there. I wound up just downloading the latest compressed version, since it was just over twice the update size.

• Sad
Reactions: JustAmou

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When I tried to just update my v.37081_Compressed with the latest update it gave me an error on a png file, even though it was there. I wound up just downloading the latest compressed version, since it was just over twice the update size.
>.>

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
BTW the PDF version on the Google drive is no longer available.
Thanks. I will remove the link.
in the web version, yes, there is only one and only one reference to the bronze idol: v21041 says to "make an offering (bronze idol). "
For the offering you need the bronze idol. I'm surprised that you don't know where you can get a bronze idol because same as in TON the idols start to pop up early in the game. First you only get stone or bronze idols. Later you will receive silver and gold idols.

Now I start to believe that you modified your save or used the cheat mod to skip to grind for idols. If you have too much money the game will stop to spawn idols.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So I can’t fuck that crack whore Nellie cause my home is not furnished enough, but I’ve bought everything available.
You don't need any of the "???" stuff. If you buy all the already available stuff (from all the different categories!), it works perfectly fine. You're definitely missing some stuff. Not a bug.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes