Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's a general issue which you can observe in almost every thread on F95.
Yes.

I daresay that as an old-timer I've quite had enough of poeple who think that we have the duty of feeding them with a silver spoon while we're wiping off their mouths after we've fastened up their little bibs.

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Read what??
For instance how to update a game... but it's not about the subject really... people are just here for the fap material and nothing else matters :KEK: Just like in your case -> you don't even know what you wanna know so you can't type it in into the seachbox ??? :ROFLMAO: OR how many times should we ( as in numerous members who already did it hundreds of times ) tell you or anybody else for that matter what/when/how you need to do... especially when experience shows that the vast majority of you just don't really give a fuck about it ( even if it's posted just 1 !!! above his/her whining post ! :KEK: ) So no spoonfeeding you all can learn and if you want to play more then you eventually have to take initiative !
:FacePalm:

Tested the money overflow even more now I'm somewhere above 700 trillion items still spawn ( I guess the overflow penalty like in TON was taken out of TGO ) intelligence and strength is tested and still counts at 999999999999999 ( 15 niners value :ROFLMAO: ) ( added !!! ) so I guess there won't be any penalty for this either... but honestly the status screen looks like shit ! ... if someone is stuck then he tinkered with the chest keys ! AS FOR NOW ! :LOL:

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
idk why i feel like iam playing TON again i feel no difrent its just copy paste of TON with changing in mc even the hots look like same to me

Slantandgo

Dec 31, 2020
I don't understand the problem.
The problem is that the game is starting to feel stale and it's like we're playing a re-skin of their previous games. Loads of things look and feel the same, they even copy paste the way to make money from ToN. If this was the first game I was playing from NTL, I would think it's amazing, as it stands while good it feels repetitive. They should shake things up a bit, either by using a new engine or changing their formula.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For instance how to update a game... but it's not about the subject really... people are just here for the fap material and nothing else matters :KEK: Just like in your case -> you don't even know what you wanna know so you can't type it in into the seachbox ??? :ROFLMAO: OR how many times should we ( as in numerous members who already did it hundreds of times ) tell you or anybody else for that matter what/when/how you need to do... especially when experience shows that the vast majority of you just don't really give a fuck about it ( even if it's posted just 1 !!! above his/her whining post ! :KEK: ) So no spoonfeeding you all can learn and if you want to play more then you eventually have to take initiative !
:FacePalm:

Tested the money overflow even more now I'm somewhere above 700 trillion items still spawn ( I guess the overflow penalty like in TON was taken out of TGO ) intelligence and strength is tested and still counts at 999999999999999 ( 15 niners value :ROFLMAO: ) ( added !!! ) so I guess there won't be any penalty for this either... but honestly the status screen looks like shit ! ... if someone is stuck then he tinkered with the chest keys ! AS FOR NOW ! :LOL:
Wait until the $ you haxed needs to be used (like house upgrades costing more than 10$) or until Madalyn disappears at random if you got too much items ...... You as in the noodles, not "you" the bigbrained dude quoted
The problem is that the game is starting to feel stale and it's like we're playing a re-skin of their previous games. Loads of things look and feel the same, they even copy paste the way to make money from ToN. If this was the first game I was playing from NTL, I would think it's amazing, as it stands while good it feels repetitive. They should shake things up a bit, either by using a new engine or changing their formula.
The gameplay won't change until you can spell a 3 letter name correctly

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn this shit got 60 pages already. The models look ok the prequel models still probably NLT's best yet.

3.70 star(s) 225 Votes