Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally had the time to play this game. I don't think this game is meant to have incest. Chloe is supposed to be the mc's sister with the incest patch but Hannah is trying to make them hook up.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
INCEST PATCH

PC Windows version only. I can't assist with Mac or Android versions.

Be warned: The Dialogue and Text patch is NOT a one-time patch (a one-time patch is not possible because of how TGO is coded differently from previous NLT games). You have to use the patch version that matches your version of the game. For example, use Patch .04122 for TGO .04122, not for TGO .04123, TGO .06011 or later. If you use an older patch for a newer version of the game, your game will definitely be bugged.

Dialogue and Text patch: Mega

Garrettino's Images patch
:

For Garrettino's Images patch, there is a readme file contained within the zip file you download to explain how to add that to the game.

Since there isn't a simple one-time patch for the Dialogue and Text patch, applying it requires a little more work. See pics below if you don't understand these instructions:

1. Download the zip file.
2. Extract the contents of the zip file into the data folder of the game, found in the www folder. Not as a new folder in the data folder, but the actual contents of the zip directly into the data folder. Usually this means choosing "Extract Here", at least for 7zip.
3. If you see a prompt to overwrite the files or not, select Yes to All.
4. Play the game.

Changes:
Heather is the mom
Chloe is the sister
Hannah is the cousin
Carol is the aunt

I'm not sure incest really makes sense for TGO (the whole push to date Chloe thing), but unless it's been made clear that Heather can't be the mom in TGO, I'll keep updating the Dialogue and Text patch.

Garrettino's Image patch changes Heather's name to Mother in image files (her menu face profile, her name when speaking in dialogue, and Heather's Home to show as Mother's Home). For original post from Garrettino, check out this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-04122-nlt-media.101325/page-49#post-7123516

Pics for installing the Dialogue and Text patch:
View attachment 1546422
View attachment 1546425
View attachment 1546588
View attachment 1546589
View attachment 1546590
For those who needed to know(F95 Mod wise), PervySensei and I actually chat on Discord, and I approve any and all connection to my mod, I'm just glad someone took up the mantle for an actual patch, I really didn't want to have to lol

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Anyone else not feelin' the models from this game or is that just me?
The new Heather scene made me really feel the Heather model. I'm thinking it did the same for a lot of other guys here.

Finally had the time to play this game. I don't think this game is meant to have incest. Chloe is supposed to be the mc's sister with the incest patch but Hannah is trying to make them hook up.
Yeah, it does throw a wrench into it. But when the MC talks to Heather about when he was younger, and then he talks about how he doesn't know who his father is, but the mother never gets a mention in that whole conversation, it makes one think that it's supposed to be Heather.

Honestly, not sure what to think, but I'm running with it. Maybe the sex virus is affecting everyone already *shrug* and that's why the dating thing seems okay to them. At the dinner, Heather, Carol, and Hannah were already admiring the MC's physique, so maybe that's evidence they're all affected already. When the news reporter talked about the sex virus and its effects, that's when we see MC sneaking a glance at Hannah's private area, so maybe that's a hint he's already affected too.

On the other hand, I did think about rewriting it a bit regarding what's going on with Chloe, but I don't know where NLT intends to take that, so I'll take a lighter hand to the patch for now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Blasphemy and banliciousness. Expecting your account to be deleted in the next 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: Badjourasmix

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wait until the $ you haxed needs to be used (like house upgrades costing more than 10$) or until Madalyn disappears at random if you got too much items ...... You as in the noodles, not "you" the bigbrained dude quoted
I know it's too early to tell for sure but with the exception of the cheast keys there does not seem to be any punishment at all... besides the status screen looking like shit ! :p :LOL:
Why cant i open the chest? i click on it when i have a key but nothing is happening only empty menu appears on top of the screen... Does anyone know how to fix it?
Did you edited it by any chance ?! :ROFLMAO:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I feel like there'll be continuity problems, when we're eventually blasting Hannah's butthole and she's still shyly covering her eyes, while giving a handjob in the same booty call session.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
INCEST PATCH

PC Windows version only. I can't assist with Mac or Android versions.

Be warned: The Dialogue and Text patch is NOT a one-time patch (a one-time patch is not possible because of how TGO is coded differently from previous NLT games). You have to use the patch version that matches your version of the game. For example, use Patch .04122 for TGO .04122, not for TGO .04123, TGO .06011 or later. If you use an older patch for a newer version of the game, your game will definitely be bugged.

Dialogue and Text patch: Mega

Garrettino's Images patch
:

For Garrettino's Images patch, there is a readme file contained within the zip file you download to explain how to add that to the game.

Since there isn't a simple one-time patch for the Dialogue and Text patch, applying it requires a little more work. See pics below if you don't understand these instructions:

1. Download the zip file.
2. Extract the contents of the zip file into the data folder of the game, found in the www folder. Not as a new folder in the data folder, but the actual contents of the zip directly into the data folder. Usually this means choosing "Extract Here", at least for 7zip.
3. If you see a prompt to overwrite the files or not, select Yes to All.
4. Play the game.

Changes:
Heather is the mom
Chloe is the sister
Hannah is the cousin
Carol is the aunt

I'm not sure incest really makes sense for TGO (the whole push to date Chloe thing), but unless it's been made clear that Heather can't be the mom in TGO, I'll keep updating the Dialogue and Text patch.

Garrettino's Image patch changes Heather's name to Mother in image files (her menu face profile, her name when speaking in dialogue, and Heather's Home to show as Mother's Home). For original post from Garrettino, check out this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-04122-nlt-media.101325/page-49#post-7123516

Pics for installing the Dialogue and Text patch:
View attachment 1546422
View attachment 1546425
View attachment 1546588
View attachment 1546589
View attachment 1546590
Edit*
Hi sorry to ask... perhaps i use the mod wrong or perhaps not.
I download the new versione the v04122. Then i download your incest patch.
I put in www/data folder and overwrite it. Then i start the game.
But the first time i meet Chloe ( text*) say you:
MC Chloe wait... I meeting "your" mother later tonight.
Chloe: you bought the house? And then MC say... thanks to "your" mother? He shouldn't have said "our" mother in both text?
I am missing something? Chloe is MC's sister right? If Heater is MC's mother and Chloe is Heather daughter... thats mean that MC and Chloe are Brother and Sister right?

Text* = i mean the writing, not the voice*

As i say perhaps i put the incest patch in the wrong folder? But i do not think, because after the church event, the MC phone rings and the MC say that he need to go to his mother for the house. So the mod work with the mother, but not with his sister at the start? @_@
Can you tell me if i made some mistaken? Or the mod are working normal?

Thank you

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi sorry to ask... perhaps i use the mod wrong or perhaps not.
I download the new versione the v04122. Then i download your incest patch.
I put in www/data folder and overwrite it. Then i start the game. But the first time i meet Chloe say you: you bought the house? And then MC say... thanks to "your" mother? He shouldn't have said thank you to "our" mother?
I am missing something? Chloe is MC's sister right? If Heater is MC's mother and Chloe is Heather daughter...

As i say perhaps i put the incest patch in the wrong folder? Can you tell me if i made some mistaken? Or the mod are working normal?

Thank you
Welp you got to put up with some shits like this here in the future too... just giving a heads up ! ;)

Mandevil

Aug 10, 2021
I know it's too early to tell for sure but with the exception of the cheast keys there does not seem to be any punishment at all... besides the status screen looking like shit ! :p :LOL:

Did you edited it by any chance ?! :ROFLMAO:
Nope i didnt just completed everything by myself

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nope i didnt just completed everything by myself
That's funny... I don't have to do shit to open a chest ( if key is in my possession ) just clicking on the chest itself... but if I edit the chest keys number... " lolnope ! cant open it " or something similar will happen ! :KEK:

Reactions: Nelix171

Mandevil

Aug 10, 2021
That's funny... I don't have to do shit to open a chest ( if key is in my possession ) just clicking on the chest itself... but if I edit the chest keys number... " lolnope ! cant open it " or something similar will happen ! :KEK:
well i got key by completing quest where i need to find wallet and key fob

3.70 star(s) 225 Votes