Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
So TGO is just TON but with a pathetic worthless MC that can't get laid? How is that better?
Wut? How did you read my post and took this as my main point? First of all, when did I say or imply that TGO is better than TON? I said that TGO is different, not better.

Second, my post was about how the narrative in TGO is slow and relatively grounded*, with is something completely new when NLT games are concerned. This is why I used the conversation with Erica as an example, I wasn't trying to dunk on TGO's MC.

And third, TGO's MC isn't more "pathetic worthless" than TON's MC. TON's MC was an idiot who managed to score pussy thanks to a plot convenience (a love potion in the city's water supply), TGO simple removed that plot convenience. All in all, both MCs are pretty much the same when they are dealing with woman.

*I say RELATIVELY grounded because at the end of the day, this is still a game featuring half-demons and ghosts. lol

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
True but those games made sense when using the patch, this game doesn't at all and you can see that the patch for this game is definitely fan made.
I haven't checked out this particular patch but that does seem right, hopefully we get a "fan made" patch down the road.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Dude if she was meant to be the mother then the developer would have secretly made the incest patch himself and wrote the dialogues for it.. not some guy from F95zone lol
That is besides the point but also wrong since that would eject him from Patreon right ? No job no game no income... pretty good deal if you ask me :LOL:
Ah now i understand... you do not like incest story... so you're building a wall in front to avoid falling and getting hurt I see? :LOL:
The incest patch exists precisely for this reason. If you don't want to see the evidence don't do it huh :p
I have seen many women look much younger than their age. Sometimes they could be mistaken for brother and sister when they weren't. I know a girl tha make birth to her daughter at 14 year and when her daugher had like 16, the mother was 30!
At 20 she had 34. And trust me... no one think that she was her mother, look much more her sister.

In this game... MC as brawn hair and green eyes. Chloe as brawn hair and green eyes! And the mother? Some features coincide with him too. Yeah it might just be a coincidence. But looking at all the old NTL games, almost all of them are incest type game. And also the comics story are almost all incest... so really :p i think the wall soon it will fall making a lot of noise. And if not, it's still a great game to keep playing. Sure I'd lose that factor I love, but that's not a problem ;)
I'm not gonna debate this with you or anybody else he already ( NLT by the way :KEK: ) made his point... you can read it yourself this is a meritless thing that you guys are doing or at least " trying " to do... but nuff said about this told you already I don't mind if you dream the dream ! :p

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Good catch. I took care of that the first time I did the patch, but forgot that one when I had to remake it quickly. The patch has been updated.

Nah, it was a good catch. I should have had that one, as I'd noticed it myself before.
Yet still it WILL happen in the future too... :LOL:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Dude if she was meant to be the mother then the developer would have secretly made the incest patch himself and wrote the dialogues for it.. not some guy from F95zone lol
Dude the things do not work like that. If they secretly made a patch, someone on the patreon site he will surely spy and tell everything to the site... which will secretly check and ban they game. NTL knows F95 and knows there are great modders, so let things happen so they don't get lectured.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oooh HELL NO !!! :KEK:

I try things out how it works or how it does not and that's it... everyone for himself ! Besides... if you know how the mods operate you can do anything on your own as well ! :p

NTL knows F95 and knows there are great modders, so let things happen so they don't get lectured.
Like ( still NLT ) gives a shit what a third party does with his stuff right ?! Not to mention that they STOLE his game without any payment... MWAHAHAHA !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
Only 4% into the game and I'm already seeing people tryna cheat to get more money lol. Meanwhile I'm over here spending over an hour to get all the money needed, which I'm fine with since if the dev spends his time on making the game I'll gladly spend my time playing the game.
How do you gather money, apart from the guy who's been cheated??

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Dude the things do not work like that. If they secretly made a patch, someone on the patreon site he will surely spy and tell everything to the site... which will secretly check and ban they game. NTL knows F95 and knows there are great modders, so let things happen so they don't get lectured.
But what im trying to say is that the story NLT is writing doesn't make sense with the incest patch.. so in my mind they can't be the MC's family..

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oooh HELL NO !!! :KEK:

I try things out how it works or how it does not and that's it... everyone for himself ! Besides... if you know how the mods operate you can do anything on your own as well ! :p

Like ( still NLT ) gives a shit what a third party does with his stuff right ?! Not to mention that they STOLE they game without any payment... MWAHAHAHA !
Oh God... do you really thinks that NTL do not know that the game comming on F95? Do you know that there is pubblic relased?
Some developer give the game for free after some time... do you really think that they do not know?
But I don't understand why you start taking it so badly. If you don't like the incest mod avoid it. Why do you have to go and mock everyone who uses it? And to explain to them that this is not the case because bla bla bla. Put emote to mock others. You don't like it ok. Good for you. We like the mod and we use it. There is nothing else to add. But it seems that it is extremely annoying to you at this point. So Dream if you like to Dream.

Reactions: dnzieg and El Buho

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
But what im trying to say is that the story NLT is writing doesn't make sense with the incest patch.. so in my mind they can't be the MC's family..
Sorry for me bad english :oops:
Okay, but playing what I see for me is the opposite. With the mod I see things as they should go. If it's the other way around for you, okay. Do not use the mod and so on. I mean everyone at the end have who they wanna play.
If the developer come her and say... the game do not have any incest in it. I'll make a reason and accept the evidence.
But that some users take the trouble to mock others who use the mod (I'm not talking about you) bothers me. If they don't like it, ok good for them. But to say that they know that this is not the case when there is no empirical proof to the contrary proves that only the developer will be able to give and that he will never give! Since doing so, he will drive away all his longtime fans who want incest and know it is there.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Good catch. I took care of that the first time I did the patch, but forgot that one when I had to remake it quickly. The patch has been updated.

Nah, it was a good catch. I should have had that one, as I'd noticed it myself before.
Hi sorry if i ask again, due to my not so great english, i would like to be sure i understood correctly. Have you updated the patch yet? Or do you still have to do it? Because reading the patch has been updated, I tried to re-download it, but it always shows the same errors "your"

Thanks for your patience :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
Heather seems suspicious of motherhood
But the chloe is clearly not his sister
So they are not a family as a result .. I think do not try too hard

Some characters have not been introduced yet, maybe families will be added But Heather and chloe are not his family.

Reactions: MIkedante

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Lucky Henry got the best nun ever.
Henry indeed lucky, but it's almost a dead heat with the first two. What a step down with the third, though. :(
Sadly, these new girls just don't compare with the old crews. I'm trying to give them time to grow, but it's not working so far.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes