sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
So please for Pete's sake enlighten me where did you find these instructions ?!? :unsure: :eek:
I searched "mac instructions" for this thread and found a link to a comment in the ToN thread. :p

Here's a pro tip : report the OP and tell them about all that Mac stuff, with a link to the post in question. After about a year or so of spamming the mods, you might get them to update the OP with it. Or ban you, whichever happens 1st
I did. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I searched "mac instructions" for this thread and found a link to a comment in the ToN thread. :p
And you didn't found this ( exact same ) instruction manual in the OP ( where it was pasted from into this thread as well several times ) ? :eek:

^ All the problem with todays users right here... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sas2345

barkion

Oct 24, 2020
Are you at THIS point in the story yet or you just play it from a mejoress guide and think you just go forward ? :unsure:
I am trying to grab the coin for Jon above the waterfall and there are no others "quests" right now so I guess thats the right place..

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Duncen is definetly Hannas father.

Also NLT shows how you do diversity right, We have Americans, Latinas, Indians, Asians and black people all included without it being focused on Race. And all the characters are just intreasting people (Besides the mc, since I fermily believe that Henry should have been the MC of this game and this should have been a direct sequal to TON).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am trying to grab the coin for Jon above the waterfall and there are no others "quests" right now so I guess thats the right place..
Well unless you are wrong... :rolleyes: you just managed to wreck the game :KEK: Congratz ! :LOL: Haven't heard of this problem before... might as well report it if it's legit... ( hope you are not using mods :eek: )

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
No problem on that, but be prepared to leave NLT future games out of your list then, because he will not put incest content on them, at least until this will be one of the controversial content by Patreon rules.
Imho it's too drastic of a choice from you, TGO is fun enough even without that fetish included but there's enough games here to play so no biggie about it, most important thing is to have fun. :)
Well it's funny how Lust Epidemic made perfect sense with the patch and how ToN Janet was married to your father and Kaley acted like you were her brother (even without the patch) . This is why I don't take your claims of how it was never intended to have a patch seriously. You are just lying or lying to yourself.

And, if it was the case that NLT never intended it for that to happen for the previous games then why didn't he set up a similar system for this game?

(Because he changed it)

Dec 15, 2022
Well it's funny how Lust Epidemic made perfect sense with the patch and how ToN Janet was married to your father and Kaley acted like you were her brother (even without the patch) . This is why I don't take your claims of how it was never intended to have a patch seriously. You are just lying or lying to yourself.

And, if it was the case that NLT never intended it for that to happen for the previous games then why didn't he set up a similar system for this game?

(Because he changed it)
Why it wasn't set up that way is, because of the error message you got in Lust Epidemic every fucking time you try to save or load, when some json file was changed. It made me stop wanting to play that game again.

blahblahblah999

Jan 17, 2021
anyone run into this bug?

Im trying to find the pieces of the saw, im missing the rough diamond.

I picked up the watcher's eye (the right one) from the kitchen and i put it into the gargoyle. The statue moves and when i go back to the main hall, the scene where Kimberly brings you down the staircase happens (when Erica also runs into saying "hurry they are coming")

Once im in the lower level, Kim says someting like "I have seen these from my dreams" and the MC proceeds to tell kim that the rock is part of the statue that makes his dick bigger. But at that point the dialog repeats itself indefiniately and im stuck in a loop of the conversation starting with Kim saying "I have seen these in my dreams"

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Why it wasn't set up that way is, because of the error message you got in Lust Epidemic every fucking time you try to save or load, when some json file was changed. It made me stop wanting to play that game again.
Just stop lying dude. There's literally a patch on the game patch that works just fine (or at least it did last year). People wouldn't be complaining or bitter about it if it wasn't changed. It's not an attack on the dev. It's just letting him know that he's losing supporters because of this choice. It's his choice how to weigh it or how to game it.

3.70 star(s) 222 Votes