Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well it's funny how Lust Epidemic made perfect sense with the patch and how ToN Janet was married to your father and Kaley acted like you were her brother (even without the patch) . This is why I don't take your claims of how it was never intended to have a patch seriously. You are just lying or lying to yourself.

And, if it was the case that NLT never intended it for that to happen for the previous games then why didn't he set up a similar system for this game?

(Because he changed it)
I never claimed something like that, I only said that if you would wait to see incest in NLT games again you would be disappointed because, as long as that fetish will be in the controversial contents by Patreons rules, NLT will not include it in his future games.
We all know that both LE and TON included incest, but as Patreon banned them NLT cancelled that, of course since they were intended that way they make more sense with the patch and I never denied that, you will never find that in my previous posts.
TGO is different and it's proved by the fact that the script is more complicated to patch it requires more work, and why that? Because NLT actively is working to make it difficult, not that much of a guy who want incest in his game...
The one that is lying to himself is you sadly, stop being so delusional and enjoy the games as they are not pretending at all cost something that the dev don't want to do, it's not good for your mental health, as long as the story is interesting and the scenes are good I don't care if there's a particular kink on them or not and so you should, if you accept an humble suggestion.
Have a good day and Merry Christmas ( or whatever holiday you celebrate). :)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Welp I haven't registered any loss :p :rolleyes:

Again these sweet delusions... :LOL:
I mean if anything else NLT is gaining new subscribers, so it's the opposite I would say....
But if the guy is an IF I'm not suprised though, anything to support their delusions.... :D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart
Dec 15, 2022
Just stop lying dude. There's literally a patch on the game patch that works just fine (or at least it did last year). People wouldn't be complaining or bitter about it if it wasn't changed. It's not an attack on the dev. It's just letting him know that he's losing supporters because of this choice. It's his choice how to weigh it or how to game it.
I played the game a year or longer back, and it constantly complained about the patch.

I tried to play it a week back, downloaded the full version from a link on this website, and it still complained, I tried to restore the patch. It still complained. I stopped playing.

I don't give a shit about you thinking I'm lying. I'm just writing my experience. IF they wanted you to do that, they wouldn't have made game play so shitty.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean if anything else NLT is gaining new subsribers, so it's the opposite I would say....
But if the guy is an IF I'm not suprised though, anything to support their delusions.... :D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Definitely an IF :KEK:

I don't know why you still try to deal with them... 5 years is 5 years ;) But the sad and pathetic thing was claiming sub losses when there was gain registered... they are simply hopeless or better yet : their delusion is in a massive downward spiral :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Definitely an IF :KEK:

I don't know why you still try to deal with them... 5 years is 5 years ;) But the sad and pathetic thing was claiming sub losses when there was gain registered... they are simply hopeless or better yet : their delusion is in a massive downward spiral :ROFLMAO:
Well he seem somewhat reasonable at the beginning ( though angry...), after his conspiracy theory post about NLT I discovered the sad truth.... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
can MC fuck mom yet? hapy chrismas.
Dear Anissa,
in this game is lot of moms and MC can fuck all of them in differnet situation, different positions and different holes.
There ia also lot of daughters. The same number like mothers and MC can fuck all of them except Tasha. He can fuck them also in different positions, situations, holes...
Sadly for all incest freaks there are not any relatives between MC and any of girls.
The story is built in such a way that all attempts at a mod will look at least strange.
Also there is conversation about it right above your post.
Merry Christmas to you too.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Dear Anissa,
in this game is lot of moms and MC can fuck all of them in differnet situation, different positions and different holes.
There ia also lot of daughters. The same number like mothers and MC can fuck all of them except Tasha. He can fuck them also in different positions, situations, holes...
Sadly for all incest freaks there are not any relatives between MC and any of girls.
The story is built in such a way that all attempts at a mod will look at least strange.
Dear Anissa... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Dear oh dear... :KEK:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I did not follow this game for quite a while. Can any kind soul tell me the percentage of full game up to this point ?

Jun 5, 2022
Dear Anissa,
is not yet so? :confused: next year for wait :) what about female relative? sister? aunt? cousin? gran? :unsure: any MC fuck yet prior mom? ;) gratitude for news (y) game is good but higher when MC fuck mom as NLT before time :D

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I did not follow this game for quite a while. Can any kind soul tell me the percentage of full game up to this point ?
just look at the version number of the game right now it's 55124 = 55% 12 month 4 release

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 222 Votes