bluvirage

Apr 28, 2021
So, is this a bug? I almost peed myself laughing when this happened to my game. I am as tiny as when you are on the map screen in my house and everywhere else.
funny.jpg

Last edited:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Weekly Report

EthanCliff1.gif

Getting lost in the desert is a death sentence, but it beats getting caught by a gang of thieves. In the opening chapter of Symphony of the Serpent you can expect a lot of action and some shocking twists right off the bat!

EthanCliff2.gif

Looks like a dead end... Perhaps someone can lend a hand. Editing has started on the opening scenes of Symphony of the Serpent and we're hard at work getting music, voice, and sound effects all lined up and ready. After the videos are completed there are several new areas that will be created as well. Stay tuned for teases of new videos and areas!

The Genesis Order gets a version 1.02 tomorrow which will include lots and lots of grammar fixes! There was also a few bugs that have been sorted out. Keep reporting bugs and fixes! In addition there will also be a new alternate booty call option for Arianna. You can now select her white wings!

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!

Last edited:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Did henry died in TGO
He die in Treasure of Nadia more than three time: drowned (at least once), eat by a jaguar (at least once) and murdered by Duncan. Came back to life over and over thanks to Evie and maybe Madalyn after Duncan stab. Blown up and killed in The Genesis Order but still tangible in Hell and ghostly from Soul Crystal on earth. My bet that Henry will come back to life on earth again in The Symphony of the Serpent. Hard to kill MC is Mr Johnson. ;)

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
The next game needs big breasts and milking. Some of the female characters should get milked for a change. We have already seen everything else, but there is no milking process. As you know, there will be angels/demons there, so an excellent option would be, for example, through the process of milking, sucking out the magical power of the angels with milk. After which, large elastic breasts will become saggy for a short time.

• Hey there
Reactions: Michigan1976

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
The Genesis Order gets a version 1.02 tomorrow which will include lots and lots of grammar fixes! There was also a few bugs that have been sorted out. Keep reporting bugs and fixes! In addition there will also be a new alternate booty call option for Arianna. You can now select her white wings! NO NEW CONTENT HUH !! Eat Shit Idiots !!

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes