sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wow, talk about rude
I'm not even 'begging' anything
That's not what he meant... you see anywhere here in the close proximity something along the line that..... I need a hero ?! :p :KEK: Trust me tomorrow you will see some of those :ROFLMAO:

Due to technicality the first release was moved from the 1st to the 2nd of the month ( billing issues resolved thanks to that... ;) ) and the second release of the month on the 15th was a given from long before :p:rolleyes:

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
That's not what he meant... you see anywhere here in the close proximity something along the line that..... I need a hero ?! :p :KEK: Trust me tomorrow you will see some of those :ROFLMAO:

Due to technicality the first release was moved from the 1st to the 2nd of the month ( billing issues resolved thanks to that... ;) ) and the second release of the month on the 15th was a given from long before :p:rolleyes:
Okay, thanks for confirmation
And yes I am just excited for the new update since i got quite a bad stuff happening in my life lately.

Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

And 15th is solid like stone. There was only one exception in June 2020 was moved one week early cause of NLT's vacation.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes