sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Please share your save file, I'm missing 1 INT
Don't fret... the Channel 4 quest ( collect trash ) will result in money or if you failed the first INT point in a seed of knowledge... so you can't miss... just do it chronologically right :p :KEK: I won't hold me breath :p

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Don't fret... the Channel 4 quest ( collect trash ) will result in money or if you failed the first INT point in a seed of knowledge... so you can't miss... just do it chronologically right :p :KEK: I won't hold me breath :p
Thing is I took money instead of seed of knowledge

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
"In this next chapter you will discover something very interesting hidden in the forest "

I bet MC meets Aunt Sara in the forest! :love: Finally! (y) Hooray! :p :) :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes i have and there are no more green exclamation mark on the map
The exclamation is only for story quests... ( that are necessary to move the story along ) side quests are not marked but every headless chicken around town points you into their direction... sometimes vague hints sometimes direct :p

salmonloaf

May 24, 2022
Yes i have and there are no more green exclamation mark on the map
At the bare minimum you're missing 3 chests and 2 int. Missing a KS page for Hannah, Carol, and Ella. Easiest way to find those 3 keys would be to read/watch walkthroughs and do the stuff you don't remember doing.

I think the 2 easiest keys to miss are the 2 half keys (combine with glue) and the key in the walls of the church bathroom.

Joshrolfe454566

May 10, 2022
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod is made with great love and care by utilising cutting-edge technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation to greatly enhance the look and improve the quality of the game's animations.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Note:
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod is made with great love and care by utilising cutting-edge technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation to greatly enhance the look and improve the quality of the game's animations.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:

Instructions:

Note:

I get an 0xc1010103 error when trying to open a enhanced animation file normally and in game the enhanced animation is all green and fuzzy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside double quoting the same post, I'd wager it's a you problem that could be fixed with a codec update. Or not trying to play them on a phone

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
TON and TGO on 2k quality looks promising, looking forward to seeing the upcoming game on the new engine. I know it's too early to talk about that, but I'm really excited.

Jun 5, 2022
"sexual encounter like nothing seen in the NLT universe"

Considering some of the awful and sickest of sick shit already seen in the NLT universe :poop: :sick:, the titbit above is just a little bit enormously disturbing I have to say. :eek:

Reactions: nikunj123

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I get an 0xc1010103 error when trying to open a enhanced animation file normally and in game the enhanced animation is all green and fuzzy.
To fix the animations looking green and fuzzy in-game, make sure to install the patch (nwjs upgrade) provided in the mega link.

TiMePLaY

Dec 17, 2018
Garrettino "Mother" word is too much generic, you should replace it to "Mom" I think, also "Aunt's Farm" would be better... for Chloe and Hannah, dialogues that mention them as sis and cousin is enough.. no need for their Name to appear as Chloe (Sister) and Cousin Hannah... it doesn't look organic
AND WHERE DO I GET THE DIALOGUE MOD PLS

3.70 star(s) 223 Votes