Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Great, we went from people going after goose chases and red herrings to people getting stuck at nothing on the ending screen ...... At least in ToN, the trollage was good, this is just lazy

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Ok, ok I think I understand now... but how does one gain INTelligence without a bunch of old books to craft the essence thing in the church? I cant seem to find any books after buying the only one there is in the store. Currently got 1 INT im guessing I need atleast 2?:unsure:
You should be at 4 INT by the end of this update. If you're only at one INT so far, there should be a total of four books in the church (iirc), plus one in the store and one in Carol's house, for a total of six, letting you craft two seeds, after you get two essences of intelligence. Then, you need to complete the quest at Channel 4 which involves firing the secretary, and choose the seed of intelligence as the reward.

If you don't have any books in the church, then that means you're missing the INT point from somewhere else, and I don't remember where you get that one.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020

Coming in just a few days is the next chapter of The Genesis Order which will feature three new sexy scenes, a new pinup and new Kamasutra page. In this next chapter you will discover something very interesting hidden in the forest which leads to a sexual encounter like nothing seen in the NLT universe. In addition to a couple of very mysterious sexual encounters is a very humorous lesson in pleasure.

We're still working on the next Treasure of Nadia update. It's being tested by multiple teams and once it's ready I will announce the new partnership that will bring a new level of interactivity to ToN and eventually TGO as well.

We're also discussing our goal for the 2nd half of the year to bring you the new puzzle editor, possible translation tools, iOS compatibility, Quad HD upscales of ToN and TGO as well as the start of new engine development for our next game coming in 2024.

Thank you all for supporting our games! I look forward to new chapters and new announcements coming in the 2nd half of 2022!

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Coming in just a few days is the next chapter of The Genesis Order which will feature three new sexy scenes, a new pinup and new Kamasutra page. In this next chapter you will discover something very interesting hidden in the forest which leads to a sexual encounter like nothing seen in the NLT universe. In addition to a couple of very mysterious sexual encounters is a very humorous lesson in pleasure.
Really hope this isn't the cue for ridiculous x-somes and the MC sprouting two dicks

Reactions: JayZeee

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
" Next game " coming in 2024... so those who said the game ends in 2023 go ahead and take a look :oops: and possibly go over elementary math class as well coz the releases are given... :KEK: but more importantly those who said " trilogy " ... so if this is a trilogy why is there next game coming ?! :p:eek::KEK: Before one starts with a " different game " all of NT(!)L-s work are connected ( as is made painfully aware in TGO ! ;) ) Even if there is literally nothing in common with the old games they connect them nonetheless :KEK:

Really hope this isn't the queue for ridiculous x-somes and the MC sprouting two dicks
Not yet ( I hope :p ) but you should know better by now... some bullshit of that sort WILL come when the game reach that tier level :eek:
choose the seed of intelligence as the reward
If you done the game right you don't have this choice... means that the uni Q&A went wrong since the rest is " made " from collectibles
Means that apps cant be run in this pc !!!
Yeah... and what exactly are you trying to run here ? :unsure: Best guess you downloaded a not WIN version... otherwise lol ! :KEK:
I need atleast 2?:unsure:
You don't need actually anything here... pay the little fuck ! :p If you got money ofc ;) By refusing his amounts you can lower the bribe money to fifty bucks :KEK: IF INT is at 4 ! :eek:

Old books are in Eve Cathedral - Wilkes Mansion - Ella's Apartment - Shop

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
You should be at 4 INT by the end of this update. If you're only at one INT so far, there should be a total of four books in the church (iirc), plus one in the store and one in Carol's house, for a total of six, letting you craft two seeds, after you get two essences of intelligence. Then, you need to complete the quest at Channel 4 which involves firing the secretary, and choose the seed of intelligence as the reward.

If you don't have any books in the church, then that means you're missing the INT point from somewhere else, and I don't remember where you get that one.
One less INT will be an issue ?
I think I got answers to the police guy wrong back in update 5
You get one INT there for giving all right answers
Can't go back now

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Really hope this isn't the cue for ridiculous x-somes and the MC sprouting two dicks
The reworked version of ToN looks set to be HUGE and so personally I won't be downloading unless story and/or art is very much different too. :cautious: Not much point playing exactly the same game in higher definition, especially as ToN tanked big time during second half. (n) As for TGO, well, Madalyn, Henry and Diana from ToN are probably lurking somewhere in the Casula forest so.... :unsure:

Last edited:

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021

Please share your save file, I'm missing 1 INT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Please share your save file, I'm missing 1 INT
Don't fret... the Channel 4 quest ( collect trash ) will result in money or if you failed the first INT point in a seed of knowledge... so you can't miss... just do it chronologically right :p :KEK: I won't hold me breath :p

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Don't fret... the Channel 4 quest ( collect trash ) will result in money or if you failed the first INT point in a seed of knowledge... so you can't miss... just do it chronologically right :p :KEK: I won't hold me breath :p
Thing is I took money instead of seed of knowledge

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
"In this next chapter you will discover something very interesting hidden in the forest "

I bet MC meets Aunt Sara in the forest! :love: Finally! (y) Hooray! :p :) :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes i have and there are no more green exclamation mark on the map
The exclamation is only for story quests... ( that are necessary to move the story along ) side quests are not marked but every headless chicken around town points you into their direction... sometimes vague hints sometimes direct :p

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes