Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Legitimate questions normally get legitimate answers.
I have not found this to be the case.

The lot of you constantly punch down. You don't get to complain when people start punching back up at you.

You have not made any good will, beeteedubs.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But maybe she is still fuckable but not for Willim, maybe for Judy or some another girl.
Nah don't think so... besides since when did they snatched the position as MC ~ Fuckface ?! :eek: :p :KEK: But what the hell... I hope you get it right... she's by far the best gal... still ! :p:KEK:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have not found this to be the case.

The lot of you constantly punch down. You don't get to complain when people start punching back up at you.

You have not made any good will, beeteedubs.
Maybe there's no legitimate answers cause there's no legitimate questions to begin with ? Everything you can ask is either already answered a few 100s of times since the game launched last year or in the walkthrough. Anything aside that indicates you can't read/search and doesn't require an answer, aka you get trolled. Go look from page 1 to find anything that counters this, you'll have fun for a bit

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm not angry. I'm trying to educate you. But no more.
What I don't get is... WHY ?! :oops: As you stated before... a complete ( total ) bust ! :KEK: Waste of time... let robbiej chuckd or oaiki handle him if they want to go on a wild goose chase ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Because I always want to help others - it's a weakness I have to deal with :whistle:

But there are limits

And they've gone wayyy over that line

Hence the ignore ....
Think this could have been estabilished a day or 2 before :KEK: But whatever... I always was like I see a lost cause I let him go " die " on his own terms... there is no need to waste energy on the inevitable ;)

Reactions: Think Tank

odino

Aug 14, 2017
umm guys i guess i got bug i found 4 trash bag in channel 4 and they are in treasure box not normal inventory and quest do not progress with both npc is it bugged or i missed something?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes