sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Per "an error in the source code that causes a program to produce unexpected results"

Also, get stuffed.
So... in what aspect is THIS ^ techslang remotely connectable with picking up a consumable item ?! :oops: :rolleyes:o_O Don't bother with the answer... :KEK:

dj.lijphart

Jun 7, 2019
I've given animegirl the double-dildo and had some fun with her and Erica. I've been at the policestation and met the guy who wants money for me to access the gym.

Now the walkthrough tells me to go upstairs in Heather's house - but it's locked. Has anyone else encountered that?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I've given animegirl the double-dildo and had some fun with her and Erica. I've been at the policestation and met the guy who wants money for me to access the gym.

Now the walkthrough tells me to go upstairs in Heather's house - but it's locked. Has anyone else encountered that?
Just go into Chloe’s room upstairs to trigger Heather scene, if your still having issues use an older save and watch walkthrough on YouTube by harem hero, really helps when your stumped

dj.lijphart

Jun 7, 2019
Just go into Chloe’s room upstairs to trigger Heather scene, if your still having issues use an older save and watch walkthrough on YouTube by harem hero, really helps when your stumped
But I can't even enter Heather's house. It's locked. And I'm not smart enough to use several saves...

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes