theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
also for better results...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again: the average number of brain cells a user of this thread has is three or less, which is just enough to breath, and then type something like "how to cheat money?", "new full save pleaz!", "how complete is this game now?" or "where to find (key|chest|something else)?" at most -- pretty much the same questions that have been asked in the Treasure of Nadia thread over and over again for years. If you want to watch the downfall of human society, follow these threads. And if we think anyone of them will ever use the search function, or even change the default settings of it...

This thread would only have like 1/10th the number of posts if people would use their brain, the search function or both before asking questions. Sometimes the answer to the question is just 1-2 posts above their post, it's ridiculous!

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
You can make your searches show in reverse chronological order (latest on top), by changing your preferences.

1. Go to the top of the page, right side, click on your avatar.
2. Scroll down the box, and select "Preferences".
3. Scroll down to "Search Options".
4. Select "Most Recent".
5. Then click "SAVE", at the bottom of the form.

Now your searches will be most recent at the top.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
No, if you have never changed the "search options" it will be "default search options". This does NOT give results of latest at the top.
Sorry, my bad then. It's set to "Most recent" for me as well, and I'm pretty sure I've never changed it. That's why I'd assumed they were right about the default setting.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Again: the average number of brain cells a user of this thread has is three or less, which is just enough to breath, and then type something like "how to cheat money?", "new full save pleaz!", "how complete is this game now?" or "where to find (key|chest|something else)?" at most -- pretty much the same questions that have been asked in the Treasure of Nadia thread over and over again for years. If you want to watch the downfall of human society, follow these threads. And if we think anyone of them will ever use the search function, or even change the default settings of it...

This thread would only have like 1/10th the number of posts if people would use their brain, the search function or both before asking questions. Sometimes the answer to the question is just 1-2 posts above their post, it's ridiculous!
Debatable

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry, my bad then. It's set to "Most recent" for me as well, and I'm pretty sure I've never changed it. That's why I'd assumed they were right about the default setting.
F95 might have changed the default. When I looked into it, several years ago, "Most Recent" was not checked in my preferences. That is why I changed it, and wrote the instructions for changing.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Hello friends, can any one know the Melissa shape, is it Genesis 8?
I don't know the model, but in the past NLT has stuck to using older models (Genesis 2 I think) and is probably still using them, likely with some custom morphs.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes