ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Debatable
I have to agree, since you never know where in the cycle they are.

Start with 20 brain cells, occasionally forget to breathe, O2 deprivation results in 18 brain cells.
18 becomes 15, 15 to 10, 10 to 3.

Self fulfilling downward spiral.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have to agree, since you never know where in the cycle they are.

Start with 20 brain cells, occasionally forget to breathe, O2 deprivation results in 18 brain cells.
18 becomes 15, 15 to 10, 10 to 3.

Self fulfilling downward spiral.
Still... what brain cells ?! :unsure: :rolleyes::KEK:

Xengstroeeim

Oct 22, 2021
View attachment 1857974 Getting this error in the new update. When going to the Church. Any fix, please?

I guess u had like 1 or 2 versions behind and just downloaded the newest update file like me? If u didn't well then there is a problem with the actual update file, anyway how i fixed it was to download the newest version of the entire game again and played from that, no error since.

labraska

Nov 3, 2019
I guess u had like 1 or 2 versions behind and just downloaded the newest update file like me? If u didn't well then there is a problem with the actual update file, anyway how i fixed it was to download the newest version of the entire game again and played from that, no error since.
Ah, probably missed an update in between. Any way I can download the previous one?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ah, probably missed an update in between. Any way I can download the previous one?
There are 2 updates per month and you must apply them in the correct chronological order. By the time you figure out which one you missed, apply that one, and then reapply all the subsequent updates in the correct order, you are probably not saving any time compared to just redownloading the full game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There are 2 updates per month and you must apply them in the correct chronological order. By the time you figure out which one you missed, apply that one, and then reapply all the subsequent updates in the correct order, you are probably not saving any time compared to just redownloading the full game.
Bold claim

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
I trust you can work out what will happen next time you ask for help / info which I have or could produce for you ....

... seems to be just about the dumbest way to go about getting respect but, hey, if that's how (what passes for) your brain works .....

... best of luck with that
Relax my fren, i thank you for your help. O wise one :cool:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Especially since the SAME user asked pretty much the SAME question about two years ago in the ToN thread. So people are not gaining more brain cells and learn from their previous errors, it's quite the opposite.
Note the progression in my earlier post. They don't come back while the O2 deprivation continues...

I wonder what happens when the count goes negative?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Note the progression in my earlier post. They don't come back while the O2 deprivation continues...

I wonder what happens when the count goes negative?
It's like anti-matter: people start forming "anti-ideas" and acquiring "anti-knowledge".

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes