Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Or he's another genius that can't even follow a walkthrough... wonder if he talked to the uniforms outside the station... :unsure: since this is the one that triggers the Heather visitation... But oh well I was told to get stuffed by some noodle that doesn't even know what a fucking bug is so I rather stuff myself with noodles :KEK:
Wow, you can dish it out but when someone answers your abuse in kind you sure can't take it. A typical bully in other words. I was planning on not answering your question, like you asked, but given that I have zero respect for you I can't remember why I should.

Considering that there was only one dumbbell in this update, as opposed to the number of dumbbells on this board which is larger, I concluded that the author might just possibly have made a mistake in the coding of this update that caused that dumbbell to appear when he did not intend for it to do so -- in other words, its appearance results from a BUG.

In conclusion, I don't think you should get stuffed. You're not even worth being preserved through taxidermy.

chuckd2041

Jul 29, 2018
Wow, you can dish it out but when someone answers your abuse in kind you sure can't take it. A typical bully in other words. I was planning on not answering your question, like you asked, but given that I have zero respect for you I can't remember why I should.

Considering that there was only one dumbbell in this update, as opposed to the number of dumbbells on this board which is larger, I concluded that the author might just possibly have made a mistake in the coding of this update that caused that dumbbell to appear when he did not intend for it to do so -- in other words, its appearance results from a BUG.

In conclusion, I don't think you should get stuffed. You're not even worth being preserved through taxidermy.
somebody had to say it.

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
Anyone know the password to the computers in the police station office? There's multiple and they are all asking for a 3 digit code...

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Anyone know the password to the computers in the police station office? There's multiple and they are all asking for a 3 digit code...
I think you can't access them, you're supposed to enter a random number and then leave the area according to the walkthrough.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020

IMHO having an item count of 1 rather than zero (to reduce it to the basest terms) would be a Data error at best. A Bug is typically when the code fails to execute as intended. If the code executes correctly but the data is wrong then it's a data error not a bug.

For instance: if you told your bank to pay 100.00 but it was entered as 10000 would you classify that as a "bug"?

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
IMHO having an item count of 1 rather than zero (to reduce it to the basest terms) would be a Data error at best. A Bug is typically when the code fails to execute as intended. If the code executes correctly but the data is wrong then it's a data error not a bug.
Kind of pedantic, but I see where you're coming from. Had the notion that I was using the wrong terminology been expressed in this manner, I would probably have hahahanope would have behaved exactly the same towards sicsart.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Update 29196 Ready
Hint: The next version will be v31062, maybe 32062. You can use the search function to figure out why I know that.

Kind of pedantic, but I see where you're coming from. Had the notion that I was using the wrong terminology been expressed in this manner, I would probably have hahahanope would have behaved exactly the same towards sicsart.
Yes, sometimes it's fun to pick on sixart, Omnikuken, Petzl, Think Tank and Dylan741. Maybe me too. But look at the questions that usually get the snark: Self-fulfilling update failures, missed updates and such. Most of which can be answered with a quick trip to the search function. Need a game update from a couple versions ago? Search Crazygamer43's posts (not tagged on purpose). Need a walkthrough because you don't see something? Search DD69-1's posts (IMO, best walkthrough available).

Legitimate questions normally get legitimate answers. Sometimes we have a little fun on the side.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hint: The next version will be v31062, maybe 32062. You can use the search function to figure out why I know that.

Yes, sometimes it's fun to pick on sixart, Omnikuken, Petzl, Think Tank and Dylan741. Maybe me too. But look at the questions that usually get the snark: Self-fulfilling update failures, missed updates and such. Most of which can be answered with a quick trip to the search function. Need a game update from a couple versions ago? Search Crazygamer43's posts (not tagged on purpose). Need a walkthrough because you don't see something? Search DD69-1's posts (IMO, best walkthrough available).

Legitimate questions normally get legitimate answers. Sometimes we have a little fun on the side.
True, sometimes I'm little mean but only when the post is so silly that I can't restrain myself and my little inner demon get out, I know I shouldn't, and I try my best to not be rude or to offend the person and to help instead of only make fun of them. :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

There must be a BUG here... I'm the first ?! :eek::unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes