Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Money, did a search, does not appear to be a way to get money except picking it up off the ground.
Home improvements cost.
The lack of $$ affects the booty call.
Any suggestions on making/getting more money???
Have you tried looking for artifacts in the forest or other wild areas, and then selling those you find to the guy who runs the warehouse?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The most efficient way to make money is the basketball in the police station gym. Running around for artifacts is highly variable, whereas the basketball's first few levels (where it's going slowly) are a quick, basically guaranteed $154, with every level beyond that being a bonus.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
The most efficient way to make money is the basketball in the police station gym.
This is not what I have found.

I played basketball for 10 minutes, and made a total of $675. Granted that I don't have very good hand-eye coordination or timing, I suppose it could have been higher if I had.

I hunted treasure for 10 minutes, and made a total of $3779. Most of that time was spent in the area between the first forest area and the backyard of the church, which is presently the richest area, where you will never find stone figurines and where you can find silver figurines, but mostly jade figurines, clay idols and clay statues. There's a lot of luck involved, but it comes down to patience rather than hand-eye coordination or timing.

Reactions: oaiki

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Can't wait for this to be released on Steam... mostly because 23$ a month is too expensive for my blood.

ToN was the first adult game i ever played (minus old school Leisure Suit Larry) and it started this whole AVN phase for me :ROFLMAO:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Im taking the piss, just wanted to see how annoyed he would get :p
I trust you can work out what will happen next time you ask for help / info which I have or could produce for you ....

... seems to be just about the dumbest way to go about getting respect but, hey, if that's how (what passes for) your brain works .....

... best of luck with that

Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I trust you can work out what will happen next time you ask for help / info which I have or could produce for you ....

... seems to be just about the dumbest way to go about getting respect but, hey, if that's how (what passes for) your brain works .....

... best of luck with that
And they will wonder... :rolleyes: AFTER such lines... :FacePalm::HideThePain:

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
no groping no teasing ....the redhead just got naked for no reason ...good one dude
these devs are fucking clueless

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Pro tip: use the search function at the very top to search this thread for "key half", and you will find the information you're looking for.
also for better results go into your account>preferences, and under search options select most recent as the default option is shit, most often than not, puting what you are probably looking a few pages later, prioritazing out of relevance post from 2 - 3 years ago, i found myself finding shit i'm looking for much faster, insted of the first page of results being composed 90% of stuff that is at least 1 year old

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes