Ralphie

Jan 10, 2018
I missed the update before this one ... is there anywhere I can get that? Tried searching with no joy. Thanks!

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Sorry for replied before. It's a difficult question I think to answer because of many possibilities. I found 2 old book at this update (one is in church, second in store) but in walkthrough video, they have 3 books. Where is the next one? Looked at all mansion, as it mentioned above (2 or 3 messages above).
Thanks for answers.
If this hasn't been answered. Its in Ellas Bedroom in a vase.

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Defaultfile1 is Treasure of Nadia's save file, so you shouldn't need that.
If you look at the files listed in: "%appdata%\yourname\local\user data\ " you will see a file labeled "defaultTGOfile..." all the TGO file save are listed as such!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Might wanna edit all that junk into 1 post, unless you wanna get nuked for spamming
hm so we waited so long just for one scene? cool
So you waited 17 days for 3 scenes and still complain ? Dunno how you can manage to live with devs taking months/years for updates then

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
^ Might wanna edit all that junk into 1 post, unless you wanna get nuked for spamming
I posted a reply as i came across the question. Wasnt expecting there to be so many people with poor eyesight.
Admittedly it took me some effort to actually locate the 3rd book in Ellas apartment. Early in the game she mentioned she was originally from a farm, i kept looking at Carols and then Heathers house first.
Also, ive played the game thru from previous v27 save and have yet to achieve the 5th INT point irrespective of what order ive done the quest for the Channel 4 receptionist, its always $2000.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I posted a reply as i came across the question. Wasnt expecting there to be so many people with poor eyesight.
Admittedly it took me some effort to actually locate the 3rd book in Ellas apartment. Early in the game she mentioned she was originally from a farm, i kept looking at Carols and then Heathers house first.
Also, ive played the game thru from previous v27 save and have yet to achieve the 5th INT point irrespective of what order ive done the quest for the Channel 4 receptionist, its always $2000.
Nothing in that has anything to do with my post ..... You can stil copy/paste and edit your 4 posts into 1 and not be dumped for spamming ..... And you can't get 5 int, 1 duder fucked himself up and every1 thought he was Jeebus 2.0 and accepted his junk as gospel without questionning whether or not it was actually in the game

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
If this hasn't been answered. Its in Ellas Bedroom in a vase.
Use the Font on the first level of the church above the aisle on the right.
If you look at the files listed in: "%appdata%\yourname\local\user data\ " you will see a file labeled "defaultTGOfile..." all the TGO file save are listed as such!
can you use glue? or like a 6 years old you always end up making a mess! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Someone is trying to up their post count on here ;)

Also there IS NO 5th INT point.
Maximum obtainable is 4.

Jun 5, 2022
Can somebody tell me what The Genesis Order is actually about? :unsure:

I get that it's a RPG and so involve collecting things, trading, going on quests and such like but can't work out what the plot of the game is. Most RPG have a goal like the player becoming a king, magician, rich, powerful or vanquishing something evil or whatever but can't see for the life of me what's going on in The Genesis Order. :confused: The main character is a detective who does little or no police work and keeps blundering into random sexual encounters with attractive females for next to reason, e.g., the Detective bumps into some girl, who he hardly knows. The girl drops a coin, stoops to pick it up and while bent over looks up at the detective and says: "Your cock appears to be hard. This is bad for your health and you need to cum. While I'm down here shall I take care of you, give you a sloppy blowjob, and make you nice and comfortable?" :LOL: This ultra-basic sex scene with minor variations gets replayed over and over and over again in The Genesis Order. :rolleyes:

Treasure of Nadia had fascinating and bizarre characters like Sofia and Madalyn, details concerning being drip fed to players over a long period and only slowly revealed, and fictional histories about the Ticpac/Casula, Fire Pirates, Church of Cambion, shamanism, magic, lost treasure and curses, basically loads of stuff between the lines to keep the interest going, whereas The Genesis Order appears to have nothing similar going for it even though it is definitely graphically superior. (The characters in the animations have better facial expressions, articulation and movement for example.) I think that the reason The Genesis Order seems flat and less engaging than Treasure of Nadia is because it lacks the mystery and intrigue that Treasure of Nadia had in bucket loads early on even though it sort of collapsed under its own weight and fizzled out later. (y)

Maybe I'm missing something but that's the way things seem to me. o_O

How NLT Media are going to be able to stretch this one out to the end of 2023 I can't imagine. :whistle:

Last edited:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019

I get that it's a RPG and so involve collecting things, trading, going on quests and such like but can't work out what the plot of the game is. Most RPG have a goal like the player becoming a king, magician, rich, powerful or vanquishing something evil or whatever but can't see for the life of me what's going on in The Genesis Order. :confused: The main character is a detective who does little or no police work and keeps blundering into random sexual encounters with attractive females for next to reason, e.g., the Detective bumps into some girl, who he hardly knows. The girl drops a coin, stoops to pick it up and while bent over looks up at the detective and says: "Your cock appears to be hard. This is bad for your health and you need to cum. While I'm down here shall I take care of you, give you a sloppy blowjob, and make you nice and comfortable?" :LOL: This ultra-basic sex scene with minor variations gets replayed over and over and over again in The Genesis Order. :rolleyes:

Treasure on Nadia had fascinating and bizarre characters like Sofia and Madalyn, details concerning being drip fed to players over a long period and only slowly revealed, and fictional histories about the Ticpac/Casula, Fire Pirates, Church of Cambion, shamanism, magic, lost treasure and curses, basically loads of stuff between the lines to keep the interest going, whereas The Genesis Order appears to have nothing similar going for it even though it is definitely graphically superior. (The characters in the animations have better facial expressions, articulation and movement for example.) I think that the reason The Genesis Order seems flat and less engaging than Treasure of Nadia is because it lacks the mystery and intrigue that Treasure of Nadia had in bucket loads early on even though it sort of collapsed under its own weight and fizzled out later. (y)

Maybe I'm missing something but that's the way things seem to me. o_O

How NLT Media are going to be able to stretch this one out to the end of 2023 I can't imagine. :whistle:
most of the elements of the second game are transfered over in the 3rd, the tipac/casula culture and artifacts (we don't yet have the temples here since we still have a loong way to go, but i suspect that as the story starts to unfold we will get some tempels and catacombs) the guild is still here and some of the caracters from the previews game, the only thing that is not AS much prevelent is a lot of mystery, BUT that is due to the fact that we unraveled thous mysteryes, we are on the road of ending them, we have solved thous mysteryes we are on the final stretch of defeating the "bad guys"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's a harem game dude... it's about to fuck everything living and breathing and that moves :KEK:

It is an average or even below that product but this is what NLT patrons want so this is what they get... as for thiefs there is no place for complaint :p:rolleyes:;)

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Someone is trying to up their post count on here ;)

Also there IS NO 5th INT point.
Maximum obtainable is 4.
Ive been on this site from the beginning. Also from Lust thru to TON. Ive plenty of posts already under my belt thank you.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes