randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Oh, I try it, I had older version, but i did not see it there. Maybe I'm just blind.

No way, 4 is max for now.
There was quest for guy who want catch her wife cheating. (Maybe I'm wrong and it was wife and cheating husband)
There was question infront of police station.
And there was two inteligence seeds.
Also there is probably one repair event in Chanel 4 with secretary and trash bags.
well, if you put it that way i guess i might not see it too in prev version so yeah the stats are now 4 INT and 3 STR
it's my bad i thought the stats would be 5 INT

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Forsaken08

Apr 26, 2019
Oh, I try it, I had older version, but i did not see it there. Maybe I'm just blind.

No way, 4 is max for now.
There was quest for guy who want catch her wife cheating. (Maybe I'm wrong and it was wife and cheating husband)
There was question infront of police station.
And there was two inteligence seeds.
Also there is probably one repair event in Chanel 4 with secretary and trash bags.
how to complete quest with secretary?

luckyguy8588

Jun 4, 2022
Hi guys,why I can not find the Angel Craft function in newest version for android(v29061).No craft button there,Pls help.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how to complete quest with secretary?
Talk with suit guy in hall,than pick up 4 trash bag. In inventory click on empty box(you can buy it in mall). Talk with secretary on second floor and talk to guy on base floor again. He give you chose 2000 or inteligence seed.
This is possible probably only if you fucked up police questions. If you succes with this questions than suit guy give you only 2000.

Reactions: Forsaken08

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Mine just gave me 2k (this is before I discovered how to get 4 int). I'll try it again and see if there is some int barrier to getting a +1 from that event
It probably appears only when you've got < 3 int. I've got 2 starting with this update (I fucked up the cheating wife thingy). I first ate the seed and didn't get any choice with the channel 4 quest. So I still only got 3.
Can't try it the other way around since I don't have a proper save of before eating the seed.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Buy the glue from the store and then click on the key half.
I can't find the second half of the key... any pointer?

EDIT: Jesus fuck... I spent like twenty minutes looking for it, then came here and post "I can't find it", went back to game and found it in front of my fucking nose...

It's over Ella's house entrance, for anyone looking for it, outside; you need to climb.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Im stuck at 28% and theres an unopened chest at the churchs second floor west wing,where the tv and 6th gargoyle marker is,thats why im asking where the key for that chest might be
That's the chest from the previous update. The key is hidden in the church bathroom wall. If you walk down into the south wall right of the door, you can go into the wall, where you can walk a little to the right and up to find the key approximately behind where the toilet is located.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's why I did not asked you two about it... such nonsense doesn't even need attention :LOL: Granted bugs are here and there but what he's talking about is something else :p:rolleyes:
Especially being so vague, unstable can mean everything and nothing...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Especially being so vague, unstable can mean everything and nothing...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Welp I disagree there... normally an unstable game crashes here and there without any warning or sign ( hence unstable ) so it means very well something specific... it just happens to be bullshit in this case :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes