• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I can't seem to finish the trash bag quest. The bags doesn't add to inventory so even though I've found 4 bags I can't turn them in!
EDIT: Ok I found them adding in the treaure chest. But I can't turn them in though?
Put them into an empty box... :rolleyes:

Sep 24, 2020
The Genesis Order [v.29061] [NLT Media]

COMPRESSED PC

SIZE: ~ 967 MB

Links updated with the fix

WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language pack (no revision)

I put together some language packs, which include: Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, French and Russian. Just unzip the file corresponding to your language, copy the "data" folder, and paste the folder in the "www" directory, overwriting the files when prompted. The translation was done by GOOGLE, I didn't proofread, I don't understand my own language well, imagine the others. Some texts were not translated.

File in attachment (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No animated

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Let me ask you a question
Do you have a character introduction page? A brief background explanation or. The relationship with the previous work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Let me ask you a question
Do you have a character introduction page? A brief background explanation or. The relationship with the previous work.
Who's "you" ? The dev never came in here. And you get info while playing the game(s)

Ehrmagerd

Aug 5, 2017
I seems to be stuck on the bribe quest. Do you need +5 intelligence for it? I'm only at +3 and I've got enough essences but I'm missing 6 books in that case. Haven't been able to find any more of them, including in the store.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
dude, i just downloaded it yesterday and it's v29 and in 29% completition
how's that supposed to be 10 builds behind ??
and yes i found it Exactly Right there
>.> How to reply to that without starting another holy war in the thread ? Let's try this : you do know there's stuff laying around in older builds ? Said stuff can (and obviously in this case) be missed and gathered later ? Let's go farther : you finding it at random in v29 doesn't mean it wasn't there for every1 else since around v15 ...... Hopefully (or not, it'd be way funnier) you can figure stuff out with my 2 replies

• Angry
Reactions: wolfpackjac3

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
>.> How to reply to that without starting another holy war in the thread ? Let's try this : you do know there's stuff laying around in older builds ? Said stuff can (and obviously in this case) be missed and gathered later ? Let's go farther : you finding it at random in v29 doesn't mean it wasn't there for every1 else since around v15 ...... Hopefully (or not, it'd be way funnier) you can figure stuff out with my 2 replies
Starting war in thread ? What are you talking about ? Calm down. I just pointing out that i found it there in this build and that's about it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I seems to be stuck on the bribe quest. Do you need +5 intelligence for it? I'm only at +3 and I've got enough essences but I'm missing 6 books in that case. Haven't been able to find any more of them, including in the store.
Someone is saying 5 int is possible, but I can't find a single other post of someone also achieving that, especially with the method they suggest. The way to get 4 int is on page 402 of this thread including book locations.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Someone is saying 5 int is possible, but I can't find a single other post of someone also achieving that, especially with the method they suggest. The way to get 4 int is on page 402 of this thread including book locations.
There is only INT 4.
5 is impossible yet.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes